Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetangelxxx69 on AdultWork  (Read 1078 times)

Offline earlgreyman

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this young lady yet? To my eyes she looks awesome and offers a decent service from what I can see. Seeing how gorgeous she is, seems a bit TGTBT.  :unknown: She has good feedback on her AW profile, but I for one can never trust these as 100% verifiable.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance.

Offline Wolf83

Hey did you meet her? How was the experience I am keen to see her.. Any feedback would be great

Offline Rock4ages

I can clear this one up .  I met her in hendon 3 months ago . she is based mainly in East london Barking most of the time but moves around a lot .

Looks are as the profile . she is good looking was 10 cheaper at 110 at the time. Good service .... she spent time tying to get the music going and said she wanted to go into finance but no jobs back home. could have just been WG conversation . She's well worth it certainly I would again when she's local . I know she visits kent a lot on tour as well

hope this helps  :hi:

Offline collector

I can clear this one up .  I met her in hendon 3 months ago . she is based mainly in East london Barking most of the time but moves around a lot .

Looks are as the profile . she is good looking was 10 cheaper at 110 at the time. Good service .... she spent time tying to get the music going and said she wanted to go into finance but no jobs back home. could have just been WG conversation . She's well worth it certainly I would again when she's local . I know she visits kent a lot on tour as well

It helps but a review is more appreciated. Can you please write one when you got the time?

Offline PLeisure

It helps but a review is more appreciated. Can you please write one when you got the time?
+1.
rockstar24 - this is valuable intel and would be hugely appreciated in the form of a review, please.

I've been intrigued by how genuine she is for a while now...
Too bad about the limited oral services, though :(

Offline Strikar

After seeing this I hotlisted her, got an urge and went for it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95533.new#new

Offline PLeisure

After seeing this I hotlisted her, got an urge and went for it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95533.new#new
cheers, Strikar  :hi:

"rockstar24" .....????