Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous_Linda  (Read 2511 times)

8 review(s) for Gorgeous_Linda (4 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Love girls

:angry: :angry: :angry:

The most horrible experience with girl!

Smelly! Dirty! Cheap!

When I called her she was amazing,lovely,cute girl but when she was opening door totally different girl from pics!

She smell from mouth, sweat and when I asked if she wanna come with me to shower said me yes but 30£ extra loool. Arrogant and like princess from all the word! :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:

We start bj with condom, because she forgot change her enjoy list!  :diablo: and in phone said me I do without!
And during the sex she began to bleed. I think period!

When I pay I want good service no dirty girl, no arrogant ! She wore some old dress like long tshirt and all the time just talking and doesn't want work!!
 I didn't stay all one hour because too much negative !

Funny girl! She spoke about her job in Czech Republic! She work like model! Lool ! Model in Czech Republic need this job??  :lol:

Enjoy time with her!  :scare:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You forgot to post the link. Can you please confirm it is the following Profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

EDIT:
I hope you are not a competitor or a pissed-off pimp, with the style of writing you've submitted.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 02:48:17 pm by CoolTiger »

sbk

You forgot to post the link. Can you please confirm it is the following Profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

EDIT:
I hope you are not a competitor or a pissed-off pimp, with the style of writing you've submitted.

It certainly sounds like someone that has something against her. Who uses loool? Also, the comment about her working as a model and then the reviewer dismissing it in such a way makes me think this is most likely just a pissed off colleague of hers.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I had not planned to read the whole report, so simply posted the link and asked for confirmation. Funny enough, it was the "Lool!" that caught my eye, as well as the comment the OP made in the other FB on the same WG that got me thinking, so I read the above report in full and posted my concerns.

Offline curry

Considering the way he has written the review and his use of the English language he sounds foreign. Also her profile shows she is on holiday and has not been logged into for a while ?!

johnnyboy61

Doesn't ring true at all. I've seen her a couple of times and the other reports on he on UKP are much closer to my experience. Pretty girl, sexy voice, good GFE (with OWO), clean, but claims nipples and clit are sensitive so RO cut a little short. But generally very positive and would return again. Sounds like above was written by another EE who she has fallen out with or an ex pimp.

JV547845

Yeah, OP has got carried away.  She's never going to have Sophie or Cindy or anyone gold standard worried about losing business but she's an obliging sweet sexy girl and great value with a really nice flat

Offline curry

she is not even here at the moment so how he managed to see her is anyones guess  :unknown:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
OP is EE, and I'm calling pimp or competitor on this.

yorkshire123