Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JenniBreene (touring Cardiff)  (Read 1660 times)

17 review(s) for JenniBreene (12 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline extraa

External Link/Members Only

Will try and not fall in to a trap of only posting up negative reviews (must remember to take some time to upload some positives soon), being that my last one (and only so far) was for a very similar reason.

Have tried to book with JenniBreene a few times now when I notice she is visiting Wales, although on previous occasions she has cancelled her tour last minute. This time it seemed to be going ahead. Arranged to meet this morning via text the night before, all excellent communication so far. Fast responses and despite reading some reviews on here showcasing her flakiness I thought with the head in my pants and not the one on my shoulders and proceeded to drive the hour journey from work to her hotel.

Text her an hour before leaving this morning, as per her instructions. Got no response but by that time I was already at Cardiff. Text when I arrived. No response. Called and straight to answer phone. Probably she's blocked my number. Absolutely fuming. Complete and utter waste of my time  :dash: Should have known better but you live and learn and I'm £80 richer I guess.

vw

Negatives are more important IMO, keep them coming if they happen, done be encouraged to not post negs.

All the back slapping by the clique, can be off putting though.

Offline Steelworker

Thanks for reviewing. I looked hard at this one but something told me not to proceed. Sorry you wasted your time.  :thumbsdown:

np500

Is this girl banned off here ? Why ?

Offline bearcat69

Thanks for the review :hi:

You should never worry about posting a negative review when you have good reason to do so, and a radio silence from a WG without due course or explanation when a booking has been arranged certainly equals a :thumbsdown: in my book...

...and she is a WG who is on my HL and I am certainly interested in maybe making a booking with sometime soon, so information on her is appreciated by me. But this, plus the vagueness on her profile over her 40+ age limit, plus other reports of punters having difficulty making arrangements with her... Well... it's rather off putting and disappointing to hear, and puts a lot of doubt on whether it's even worth my time or effort trying to contact her.

vw

:unknown: :unknown:

What made you think that, cannot see by searching unless she never posted.

np500

Very bottom of her first review, was only scanning her reviews as was interested last week , not that it put me off too much but o p's review did !

Offline SO595

I had a frustrating experience with this SP too, but didn't get as far ass a confirmed booking hence no review from me.

Comms were friendly but slow, typically taking 24 hrs for a emails to be read,  even though she'd logged on to aw a couple of times during the day. 

When I agreed to one of the times she said she could do, I heard nothing for 2 days then had an email telling me she was no longer available at that time.  Must have had a better offer...
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online fenderswoop

What time were you due to meet her at? Some bloke called UK_max has tweeted in her timeline on twitter that he had a great time with her yesterday afternoon. Looks like you might have got ditched for a regular.

Offline SO595

What time were you due to meet her at?

Don't want to share specifics on here for obvious reasons,  but it wasn't then.

Maybe Max will do a review and we can see what we all missed!

Online fenderswoop

Don't want to share specifics on here for obvious reasons,  but it wasn't then.

Maybe Max will do a review and we can see what we all missed!

The question was for the OP as he says he was meant to meet her yesterday and there is a possibility he got pushed for someone else based on what that person has posted on twitter.

Offline azrael

:unknown: :unknown:

What made you think that, cannot see by searching unless she never posted.

She's on the "black list"  she's flakey at the best of times. Those that have booked hee swear she's an excellent gfe. And those like your self that have managed to get a booking then get the radio silence treatment, and then theres those of us like me for some reason she refuses to see :unknown:

Has home by many monikers over the last few years, jb j-b jennifer black and olivia and now jenni breene if you fancy searching for them  :drinks:

Offline SO595

The question was for the OP as he says he was meant to meet her yesterday and there is a possibility he got pushed for someone else based on what that person has posted on twitter.

Oops my bad. :blush:

Offline Mil 34

I am sure I saw this wg about 2 years ago in the copthorne hotel. After I saw her, her profile disappeared off aw so I didn't do a review. Is she  a Birmingham lady mid forties.
She was an ok punt but nothing special. Definitely not as fit as her pictures.

Offline SO595

Is she  a Birmingham lady mid forties.

Profile says 26, but we all now how accurate those are!  A previous review did mention a brummie accent.