Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot weather and punting  (Read 1625 times)

Offline sensualencounter

Is it just me but this weather makes me incredibly horny but also drains me of energy and I hate the thought of getting even hotter and sweatier in a little room fucking? Is there a considerate whore out there who’s invested in a/c or even just a fan or two?

Offline Moby Dick

Is it just me but this weather makes me incredibly horny but also drains me of energy and I hate the thought of getting even hotter and sweatier in a little room fucking? Is there a considerate whore out there who’s invested in a/c or even just a fan or two?
I am the same

Option 1: Get yourself up to Manchester in your air conditioned car and go see Sienna Kink.
She has both an air con unit and a dyson fan. But She will still get you hot and sweaty and drain you of you energy

Option 2: stay at home and have a wank,

Offline sensualencounter

Even the wank is feeling like too much effort at the moment!

Offline time_to_play

I know what you mean! Just us Brits take a while to adapt, lots of moaning beforehand! A few more weeks of this we will all be fine, but of course summer will be gone in 2 weeks.

Offline switftjake

Early morning punts are cooler

Offline Sleet

I saw an SP this time last year in London when it was 30C, I was impressed she’d moved to a Hotel with decent air-con as her service apt was too hot.

It then took me ages to cool down after the punt as I had to get on a sweaty tube.

I’m saving my funds for a cooler/rainy day.

Offline Steve_jones14

I don't like punting in hot weather, just can't be bothered. It's frustrating when you have a free weekend coming up and not take advantage.

Offline Hantsolo

Yep, hot weather and scantily clad women is guaranteed to get the loins stirring, but then the thought of getting soaked in sweat is a turn off..... life’s a bitch!

Offline Deepstroker

Well i guess its a good way to tone up,work out and get fitter !

I mean if you go cycling or jogging, when you get knackered you just think fuck it, im stopping now but if your cock is deep inside some hot girl and you want to make it last, you will fuck until the sweat is pouring off you and nothing else matters !

In this kind of weather i have this fantasy of the open air fuck with a pretty girl ,somewhere tranquil where there is no chance of disturbance, almost as nature intended.

I guess we are talking naturism.

Maybe an encounter on a naturist beach.

External Link/Members Only

Offline candec

Well i guess its a good way to tone up,work out and get fitter !

I mean if you go cycling or jogging, when you get knackered you just think fuck it, im stopping now but if your cock is deep inside some hot girl and you want to make it last, you will fuck until the sweat is pouring off you and nothing else matters !

In this kind of weather i have this fantasy of the open air fuck with a pretty girl ,somewhere tranquil where there is no chance of disturbance, almost as nature intended.

I guess we are talking naturism.

Maybe an encounter on a naturist beach.

External Link/Members Only

I had a female boss who was a naturist. She'd bring the topic up at every opportunity. It got really boring and worst still she was a wrinkly 50+ year old. Not in anyway sexy.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I don't like the heat much and struggle to cum when i'm too hot plus have a tendency to "sweat like a rapist" while i'm on top fucking so I do tend to head for an air conditioned parlour on such days  :cool:

Offline mr.bluesky

A catch 22 situation . Warm weather and eying up all the scantily dressed women makes you feel more horny than usual but you have to weigh it up by going somewhere or seeing someone and sweating like pig :unknown:

Offline Analist

The weather isn't making me more horny, but it does put a dent into what I do in a punting session. Most WGs do not have a fan or air conditioning, and I find missionary or cowgirl positions risk having the person on top drip sweat on the one underneath ...
Tend to have more doggy sex in the summer, and when that gets too hot, lie down and ask for oral.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I love it, I like the feel of 2 hot bodies together and the moisture is all part of the fun for me.

(I do always use a non-scented  aluminium-free deodorantcalled Bionsen before I knock on the door).