Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Party Girl -  (Read 1044 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7113521) (14 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline AL88

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  By text.  Sporadic.  Instant reply.  Then NOTHING for days.  The day arrives.  Confirm meeting by text in the morning.  General postcode/address given.  Then nothing for the rest of the day.  Never gave out a specific address, but still, when awaiting a reply, means you always have to make Plan Bs & Plan Cs.

Then inexplicably, a few days later, then texts, she "is available", and says something like, "Today?".

Pretty disorganised to be honest.

Verdict: I didn't lose any money, nor wasted any journey per se, but just got quite boring with sporadic communication, delayed replying by a few days, "confirming the day of booking", then NOTHING.  And then you receive a follow-up text saying she is available "Today?".

It's just a mild waste of your time & finger-tapping on text.

But if she called me up now, and said "Come over now", with a specific address, to be honest, her pictures look great, and if I did'nt have any prior engagements, I would be there to see what's she like in bed.  :cool:

Offline jimbobted

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  By text.  Sporadic.  Instant reply.  Then NOTHING for days.  The day arrives.  Confirm meeting by text in the morning.  General postcode/address given.  Then nothing for the rest of the day.  Never gave out a specific address, but still, when awaiting a reply, means you always have to make Plan Bs & Plan Cs.

Then inexplicably, a few days later, then texts, she "is available", and says something like, "Today?".

Pretty disorganised to be honest.

Verdict: I didn't lose any money, nor wasted any journey per se, but just got quite boring with sporadic communication, delayed replying by a few days, "confirming the day of booking", then NOTHING.  And then you receive a follow-up text saying she is available "Today?".

It's just a mild waste of your time & finger-tapping on text.

But if she called me up now, and said "Come over now", with a specific address, to be honest, her pictures look great, and if I did'nt have any prior engagements, I would be there to see what's she like in bed.  :cool:
You saved your cash mate. I've seen her and will be reviewing, will be negative. She's fit as per photos, and friendly enough when clothed. But completely disinterested in anything physical, doesn't even attempt to pretend she's enjoying it. Just lies there like a rubber doll. I'd have had more fun having a wank TBH. So disappointing because she's fit as fuck and seems quite sparky, so feels like it's going to be a good one and then...the spell is broken.

Offline asian

So glad I got my hands on her when she was fresh meat last year