Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Camila xx Ealing  (Read 2296 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6029223) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
3 review(s) for High Class Camila (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Veinspulser

External Link/Members Only

And the other one:
External Link/Members Only

Venue
A flat in a house 10min walk from Ealing

Fee
£150

Punt
Happened a couple of months ago, nice place clean and tidy, comms ok.
Girl is cute same like pictures but she has a fake small boobs with visible scars at bottom lines as well visible ces on the belly presumedly from birth.
Pretty face and sweet bum. Fit with 6 pack I reckon a bit too much for a woman.

Let me start from the beginning. I have known the girl for a couple of years ago initially started at Hanwell then moved to different areas and been using names Camila, Teresa, Carol, Luisa now Camila again. Changed profiles too.
At early days I've been amazed of the experience I had with her, always smily and charming, great dfk owo cim and dancing on your cock on cg, bless for £100 ph.
Then she disappeared for a nearly a year and when back is a different girl. No sparkling eyes no enthusiastic any more no cim, owo and dfk 20 extra each and basik £150ph.
Sadly no worth any more.

Well such is life.

Offline Mintiger87

Yep... I've experienced this with many girls....once upon a time meets with them were epic encounters.. they then disappear for a year or two and hook ups with them after aren't the same as what it was before

Offline Junkyardgrunze

Things change I guess. Props on you for linking both the new and old profile mate.

Offline LLPunting

Any likelihood that they had sprogs in the times between greatness and their returns?
Swept off by a monied Casanova (or manipulative pimp), knocked up and then tossed aside?  Oh the sorry stereotype...