Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia - Paddington B&S  (Read 489 times)

9 review(s) for Xx Olivia x (2 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chodu1

External Link/Members Only 

Over text:
Do you allow [xxx]*?
Yes baby I love [xxx]*.

Get there, once money is stashed and kit is off, the whore says no I don't allow [xxx]. Stand-off ensues and we eventually reach a crappy compromise.

Her pussy stank like it was unwashed and had the crust around it of a thousand cocks.

Refused kissing even though advertised - Mouth stank so that was luck playing its part for me.

It's 100% not the whore in the pic. It was a malnourished skinny brunette with fuck all tits/ass who didnt know what a shower was. She tried to tell me that I was her first punter in that location so I presume its one profile being passed around, given previous reviews and descriptions of previous whores.

Good comms, based on Westbourne Terrace.

I swear once that smell gets in your nose you think its the same smell everywhere rest of the day.

Anyway be warned of this lying whore.

*[xxx] = Denotes my perversion but never mind what it is!  :P :P

Offline LLPunting

This "review" would be more convincing without your hyperbole and faux secrecy.

Your [xxx] requirement didn't require any extra payment?  How much did you pay for how long?

You chose to stay with this "malnourished, skinny brunette with fuck all tits", why?

What was your compromise?

Not confirming all services in person, especially if you have any kinks, before paying is a rookie mistake.

Do you suspect it was someone else doing comms on the phone then?

Offline chodu1

This "review" would be more convincing without your hyperbole and faux secrecy.

Your [xxx] requirement didn't require any extra payment?  How much did you pay for how long?

You chose to stay with this "malnourished, skinny brunette with fuck all tits", why?

What was your compromise?

Not confirming all services in person, especially if you have any kinks, before paying is a rookie mistake.

Do you suspect it was someone else doing comms on the phone then?

To be clearer, the "faux secrecy" was for two reasons, 1) in a light-hearted manner 2) I asked her specifically on text about 15 mins before arrival, and I didn't want to be identifiable within a few hours of the meet. It was pretty vanilla, only "Do you allow pussylicking" to which she replied "Baby I love it" or words to that effect.

Re the compromise, after the stand-off (both naked and me having tried to go down on her, she agreed to let me lick her fanny only as long as I didn't go too deep or only around the outside or something like that. I accepted as I would rather not ask for money back at this stage, both of us being naked and me already having had a good grope, so I thought fuck it let's proceed and make the best of it.

Do I think it was someone else? Not really, her English was very good in person as it was over text.

A crappy body is fine if clean and effort is made. Here, there was neither.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 10:57:49 pm by chodu1 »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the clarification  :drinks:

You went down on her despite: "Her pussy stank like it was unwashed and had the crust around it of a thousand cocks."

You got a fetish.  Hope you got tested and had your pills and shots.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 11:17:05 pm by LLPunting »