Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke34DD  (Read 2160 times)

sexy_1231983

I'm not one to winge and moan but has any1 had success with Brooke34DD?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I have been trying to get hold of her now for ages and finally got hold of her today having to call stupidly early.  She tells me what time she is free and tell her what time I can make she say yes and says she'll txt me details.  Then she asked if I've been before which I haven't and then tells me that fine because she isn't into to weird stuff.  Brilliant I say I'm just a normal guy looking for normal stuff lol.  She then she asks me my age, Im 30 and then suddenly hangs up! 

Whats this about has anybody else had the same dealings? Even tried calling back and nothing  :dash:

mau111

I've seen her a couple of times in the last two months and had no problem.  She never asked my age (I'm also 30).  She was very pleasant and had a great time.

sexy_1231983

God knows where I'm going wrong then, I'm polite and got a local accent so its not as if I sound like a crazy dick either

Offline Jerboa

That sounds strange, maybe she's just a fussy bitch as she's popular, so would rather shag a 50yr old than a younger guy who might actually work her harder.

Offline Talbear

I've seen her.. One of the best around in my view

Offline shrewsmale

I have emailed her before, nothing rude and just had it deleted. Heard of other guys with similar experiences. Think she is very good if you can meet her

Offline JEH7376

Whatever the hell she's had done to her face looks ridiculous now I m o. Though the silly pout she assumes for photos probably doesn't help either.

Offline Punterperson1971

Does she only do 1 hour bookings and not 30 min

Delivery-driver

Same here.... I've seen her once and we got on really well, was a few years ago..... Then tried to see her again and basically was told to f..k off, think she has me mixed up with sum one else!! :yahoo: :dash: :dash:

Offline Juankerr