Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Booking Help!  (Read 933 times)

Offline misterjt111

I'm tempted to set up a RB for this weekend as I don't want the same debacle as last week where I ended up with nothing.  Just wanted to know a few tips for anyone that's done it before. For instance can you advertise for multiple areas like Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry or does it have to be specific?  Also how long do your 'adverts' last for, is it up until the booking time you specify?

Any pointers would be helpful!

Offline SeekingSensuality

I think it lets you name one location but then you can add that you're open to other locations in the window where you add the details of the RB.

Also be sure to add how flexible you are on time, price and the services you request.

I believe it lasts up until the requested time, yes.

Have fun picking one!

Personally I tend to reject any blank bids or those that have obviously not spent the time to read the details.

Offline Mij

I find there are 5 types of “bidders” who try to get your business….

1) “The Chancers”

Despite you taking the time to describe the type of person you’d like to see, maybe giving age, size, likes, preferences, etc, along with the amount you want to pay, you get the “chancers” placing bids. “Chancers” are those who do not meet some, or even any of your desires. So instead of bids being placed by your ideal, 18-24 year old, size 8-10, tall, English blonde with whom you want a sensual GFE, you get the 32 year old, mixed race, size 22 BBW who wants to dress up in PVC, chain you to a bed and whip you to within an inch of your life. Nice!

2) “The cheeky fuckers!”

These are the ones who may actually meet some, most, or even all of your “wants” list, but for some strange reason, have put in a bid for more than their normal rate! On one occasion, I put a price in of up to £180, and had a flurry of bids from people bidding £180 for the hour, despite their normal rate being just £120 or £130 per hour. When I questioned them, they just replied either “you’ll get the full VIP treatment”, or “well that’s the rate I’m charging for that day!” Now that’s just plain cheeky!

3) “The non-readers”

Now these are even worse than than the ”chancers”! Whereas the “chancers” will sometimes acknowledge that they do not meet your criteria, and ask to be considered, the “non-readers” just place bids and expect to get the business. When you check their profile though, you find out that they are a pre-op TV who would like nothing more than to ram their prize manhood up your bottom!!

4) “The Private Gallery scammers”

These place bids usually between 2am and 4am for some reason, or about 30 mins before the meet-time if no bids have been accepted. On the face of it, they look ok, but then there is usually no free gallery, just one profile picture, and a private gallery with a handful of photos in with enticing descriptions, but it’s going to cost you 3.95 credits to see them for 24 hours. Oh...and they have no feedback! Beware!!

Which then leaves.....

5) “The ideal matches”

These don’t exist very often! :-(

Offline misterjt111

Thanks both for your input. Having searched about RB's on here too, after my post, it appears the general consensus is that they are a bit of a waste of time as the majority of  people who bid don't match your criteria for one way or another.

Back to the whoring board!

Offline SeekingSensuality

I would actually say I've found some of my better punts using the RB method, honestly!

Put one up last week and had about 20 bids to pick my way through which I found a lot of fun.

Yes they do tend to fall into the categories described above but I had about 5 tantalising options (some with nicely tempting written descriptions of what they'd like to do to me) to pick from and they offered up choices that I hadn't previously thought of.

I'd say its worth a £2 risk and hey, if it doesn't work out then you know not to use it again :)

Offline spz1234

I've had some decent punts through reverse bookings. That said recently have tried on a couple of occassions and got little luck. So instead, I've decided to make a dent on my sizable hot list instead.

taz973

I would actually say I've found some of my better punts using the RB method, honestly!

Put one up last week and had about 20 bids to pick my way through which I found a lot of fun.

Yes they do tend to fall into the categories described above but I had about 5 tantalising options (some with nicely tempting written descriptions of what they'd like to do to me) to pick from and they offered up choices that I hadn't previously thought of.

I'd say its worth a £2 risk and hey, if it doesn't work out then you know not to use it again :)

Same story with me,  tend to get enough matches to make it more than worth while, had some great meets off the back of them. I tend to start them 14-10 days prior to meet and I was given a useful piece of advice from a wg in that towards the end of the month can be good as this can be quiet for WG because many blokes have spent up, so you may find you get more bids.

thewonderingdick

You need to give yourself as much time as possible,and make it very clear what you are looking for,i have never had much luck with r/b as i get the same girls applying all the time