Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Meena Hot - Birmingham  (Read 1481 times)

47 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5324089) (46 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline pbrown355

I wanted to see her and Sonya for a while. Then I read a duo review and thought it was time to pull my finger out.

External Link/Members Only     £70 30mins

Comms
Great. I had rung Sonya with no reply so assumed the duo was off the cards. Undeterred I rang Meena, she picked up, I asked for a time, she said yes.

Edge of JQ. Many will know the flats she works from, but for those that don't, if you are in town or in the JQ you are only a short walk away.

Premises
Rang from outside, given room no and in I go. Straightforward decent condition punting flat, fit for purpose.

The lady
The photos are probably her. If not they are a close enough copy to pass muster. Age may be correct, I'd have guessed younger. Fairly typical Thai body, 5 f ish, slim(ish), small breasts, ?A/B

The action
I'm in the room, clothes coming off, partly with her help. Then she kisses my face off (LFK) before sliding down for some fairly excellent OWO.
After a while of this I thought we'd better have sex so onto the bed where there's a bit more OWO before slipping on the condom and jumping on top. Wonderful! Very good at this with some variation of speed, depth and angle, all seemingly without too much planning of the changes.

Because she is small and light I roll her over without stopping so that we are in mish. A few minutes with legs in different positions then I ask for anal.

She takes hold of my dick, sticks it in her ass and I pound away to a spectacular (for me) finish. She cleans me up which I always like.

Overall great at every step.

Will I go back? Fuck yes.

Should you go? It's difficult to see why not.

Online Dark Vader

Great way to mark your 150 milestone. Well done mate.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 10:10:36 pm by Dark Vader »

Offline fairyguy

Nice review.. I remember seeing her for the first time I think at the start of 2022. I was surprised at her oral skills and how much she can deep throat given how innocent she looks.

Offline pbrown355

Thanks DV.
Another visit as soon as I can find the time. Or possibly that duo.

Offline Night king

Nice review, Sonya on the list aswell