Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - FBSM - Birmingham  (Read 4489 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline oh123

Somewhat Regular Punter but first review here after newly registering. Apologies for any missing details.

Haven't been punting much over the last year due to the pandemic but nevertheless still have an itch that needed to be scratched so thought I'd pay my first ever visit to the infamous Lola Bell for a massage and a tug. Meet took place around the start of November

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Texted to arrange booking the night before with the time I'd like to book. Woke up to a response in the morning with confirmation. Very friendly over text and easy to arrange.

Lovely clean apartment in Birmingham not to far from Broad Street. Parking at her building is residents only so I called her up to check if it would be okay to leave my car there but she suggested moving it to one of the side streets to avoid getting a ticket. Again very friendly and helpful.

Price:
£80 for 60 mins

Looks:
Pictures on AW don't do her justice I think. Gorgeous, smiley and very petite with a really lovely round plump arse. Was very impressed.

Service:
Called her as soon as I had parked the car somewhere safe and she gave very clear instructions on reaching the flat and buzzed me in. Once in the flat I was given a very warm welcome with a hug and kiss on the cheek. Was asked to take my shoes off and followed her through to the massage room. We briefly sat on the sofa and discussed what type of services I was after. I requested a sensual B2B finishing with Hand Relief. Throughout our conversation she was very polite, friendly, bubbly and easy to speak to.

Got up onto the massage table and she stripped off revealing a very nice set of tits and a better look of that amazing arse. Massage begins with me on my back and it's very slow and sensual with a few teasing swipes and some tickling of the balls. B2B was amazing as she slid slowly up and down me occasionally breathing sensually in my ear. Was an amazing sensation.

Was asked to turnover around 40 mins in. She stood to the side of the massage table looking amazing and poured oil over my hard cock and started stroking nice and slowly. She does allow touching of her body and ass but pussy is a no go. She allowed me to lightly suck on her nipples as she slowly jerks me and I'm getting close to the edge which she starts to realise. She starts to slow down teasing me and starts talking dirty to me.. and I'm talking really dirty! She turns around asking me to spank her hard which I had been hoping to do from the minute I walked in. Picks up the pace with lots of eye contact, dirty talk continues until I explode.. she continues to stroke with the aim of draining every last drop out of me... Had me squirming all over the place! Amazing!

Cleanup and shower followed after. Once all showered and dressed we sat down again to sort out the paperwork and another chat which was again very lovely.

Overall:
Had read quite a few reviews on Lola before arranging the meet and had very high expectations and can honestly say that she delivered on all of them. She has a very cute bubbly personality but you can tell she's an absolute freak who loves to be in control.. found it so attractive! Definitely will be visiting again soon once tier 4 is over.

Online mr.bluesky

Good first review oh123  :thumbsup: looks like you picked a good un for your first one. I have never seen this particular lady myself but she does have a lot of positive reviews. I must get around to seeing her one day. Even though she has a lot of reviews glad to see as a newbie you have contributed one yourself . Hope it's the first of many  :drinks:

Offline Dulmenite

Next time you go try the tie and tease , it’s fucking mind blowing !

Offline Brumbrum

I want to give the cock ring a go next time

Offline oh123

Good first review oh123  :thumbsup: looks like you picked a good un for your first one. I have never seen this particular lady myself but she does have a lot of positive reviews. I must get around to seeing her one day. Even though she has a lot of reviews glad to see as a newbie you have contributed one yourself . Hope it's the first of many  :drinks:

Thanks Mr Blue sky.. I'd definitely recommend paying a visit if you're in the mood for FBSM  :thumbsup:

This forum has saved me a few quid over the last couple of years so I'm happy to now be able to contribute.. more to come soon fingers crossed!

Offline oh123

Thought I'd ease myself in considering it was the first time seeing her haha! But definitely will be giving this a go on my return  ;)

Offline mancsguy1975

Good first review - welcome.

Lola is definately on my HL for 2021.

Offline Bush

I can agree with that but suggest you have a 45 min session, I found waiting for an hour for her to let you shoot your load was just so sexually extatic it was close to torture  :wackogirl:
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline curiousB

great review! I enjoyed my visit with her in the summer. Her edging technique is one of the best I've had....with a cock ring on and being tied up (that she talked me into doing!)

Offline Bhamguy

I had the pleasure  of an hour with her sat on sofa asked if I'd like to n tease or the toys to use on me or bit spanking thought go with the spanking but fuck me they were hard I had to count every1 and say thanku miss I for got to say miss so started again I ask if cud be bit lighter she said no and start again cudent wait till got to 50 must ov had 60 whacks of her next time think tie n tease or concentrate  on saying ty miss every time need to say my ass was red but overall nice hour and the happy ending was out of this world would I go again
 :thumbsup:yes
Overall
Valve for money
Nice time
Lovely woman
Lovely body
Nice flat
10 out of 10

Offline Tightpants

I had the pleasure  of an hour with her sat on sofa asked if I'd like to n tease or the toys to use on me or bit spanking thought go with the spanking but fuck me they were hard I had to count every1 and say thanku miss I for got to say miss so started again I ask if cud be bit lighter she said no and start again cudent wait till got to 50 must ov had 60 whacks of her next time think tie n tease or concentrate  on saying ty miss every time need to say my ass was red but overall nice hour and the happy ending was out of this world would I go again
 :thumbsup:yes
Overall
Valve for money
Nice time
Lovely woman
Lovely body
Nice flat
10 out of 10
Post this as a new review for yourself,with few more details, rather than piggy backing this one.

The more the merrier

Offline Bhamguy

Tight pants

New to this still trying to see how can put a review  on still learning  lol but will do and put a few on wen can figure it out

Offline Bhamguy

Tight pants
Just found out to do it lol done a review