Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell FBSM - Birmingham  (Read 2784 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline onamadone

AW Link
External Link/Members Only

Date
Dec 2019

Communication 10/10
Location 7/10 - due to parking issue
Venue - 10/10
Girl - 8/10
Service 11/10
Overall 9.2/10 - The best FBSM I’ve ever had!

Arrangements
I txt Lola and got a prompt reply and a few exchanges later booked a meeting for an evening meet.

It was a really quiet area, only issue I had was parking. A lot of the area is residents parking only, so I had to park a little walk away.
I then rang Lola as I just had a postcode, she directed me to her flat. She was very polite but her instructions to get to her place were given really fast, I asked her to repeat and got the same again. It wasn’t difficult in the end but just a little slower giving instructions would have helped. It was raining so I got wet on the way!

Venue
Clean and Tidy really nice including the bathroom.

Lola Bell
£80 for 60 minutes - Massage and HE
I would say her pictures do not do her justice on AW, if I was just going off her pics I maybe wouldn’t have visited her. It is the glowing reviews that made me. I was pleasantly surprised really cute girl with a nice big ass that she is not ashamed to flaunt.

She sat me down and asked me what I want, along with some cheeky and dominant comments from her we agreed on tie and tease.

I got undressed in the room while she watched and hung up my clothing which was a nice touch.

Massage
I lay on the table while she started the massage which included B2B which was nice with lots of breathing down my neck and ears and rubbing her lips on my neck and ears.
Her boobs felt amazing rubbing on me, she would work them up my whole body which started to get me hard.
It was time to flip over and that’s where I got tied up, very tight. She kept warning me that I didn’t know what I had agreed to and that this cock now belongs to her.
All very nicely done, then I can only describe the absolutely amazing edging I’ve ever received. I was wriggling around while she teased me non stop hard, fast, slow, smack my legs and then back to working it again. She had her boobs right next to my face and one leg up on the table I was grabbing her ass and playing with her boobs. She told me off and said did I tell you that you were allowed, I replied with you didn’t say I can’t. To which she called me extremely cheeky and I think I have an answer for everything and so she teased me even more!! I just couldn’t take it and exploded. She said she was not ready yet and wanted to tease me for longer, I had such a hard orgasm I thought I broke the table as I pulled my hands up as they were tied to the table and heard something pop and my hands were a little more free. I did apologise.
She then cleaned me up and asked if I could go again, there was about 15/20min to go. I said yes why not, in my head I was thinking I’m not sure I can but felt greedy. She started getting me hard again in no time I was hard and she was so close to my face it felt as if she was going to kiss me but I knew she wasn’t and was just teasing. She started talking dirty asking if I wanted to cum over her face and tits, that really got me going. I took over wanking myself off conscious of time and not wanting to leave half done. I got it to a point and she took over and finished me off. I was completely and utterly unloaded!!
I showered up, had a good scrub as she uses a lot of oil. Dried off and she passed my my clothing one by one. Then off I went! A very happy man!

Verdict
Definite positive without and doubt and I’m going back to see if I can last the hour for an even more explosive end.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 12:25:20 am by onamadone »

Online webpunter

Quality reporting  :thumbsup:

As for the 2nd cumming i have done similar taking over myself for a period

Or on 1st cumming when wasted  :lol:

I liken it to the 4 x 100m relay, the key is the 'baton change'.  Drop it & the race can be over  :scare: :dash:

Offline onamadone

That made me chuckle, indeed the baton change needs to be seamless and she did an excellent job of that!

Offline Dalian690

Great Review. I have had similar experiences with her in the last. One of my favourite service providers especially love her personality.