Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Medway red light area  (Read 9064 times)

Offline mattylondon

I remember Michelle. Saw her a few times over the years but not for a long time now. I never punted her sister but did meet her a few times. Is Michelles trial in the paper at all ?
Yes, you can find it under Met Police or local Kent press. In relation to concealing firearms for some other guy who's already been sent down. Not too hard to find. Wouldn't give out her full name on a public site for obv reasons. You'll find it easy enough..

Was a decent P&D but started changing her number a lot, so I lost touch. Was a good go to P&D any time of the day when in the area.

Offline Dam688

Well it’s a bit of fun I am going there tonight to see what’s going on

Online Neil197

Let me know how you get on. I used to drive down their fairly frequently as I had a couple of mates in the army who were stationed there for a while.
I've never picked anyone up there though, as has already been pointed out New Road has only one exit and entry and there's no industrial estate in the immediate vicinity, so there's no safe places I know of to drive to.

Offline Dam688

Hi yes Sunday night was good there was 6 women that I saw and I went with one she can suck like a dyson but there are a few there from 9 ish onwards there are a few places to go so yes well worth going

Online Neil197

Offline CockMonster

Hi yes Sunday night was good there was 6 women that I saw and I went with one she can suck like a dyson but there are a few there from 9 ish onwards there are a few places to go so yes well worth going

What sort of age range and looks were they? Out of boredom in lockdown I have driven over there a couple of times to see what was about and never saw a thing...

Offline Rack Admirer

I'm from the north west and stumbled across this thread. Did some googling and saw this article (from last December): External Link/Members Only

Is it really such a bad area?

I've never been. On google maps it looks very built up. I'm not sure exactly which area Medway covers?

Online Neil197

Rochester, Chatham, Gillingham, Strood.

Former industrial and navy towns but there is neither there anymore.

There’s no middle class there and it feels like the place hasn’t progressed beyond the 80s - like it stuck in a time warp.

Offline philandersuk

The Medway Towns of Strood, Rochester, Chatham and Gillingham all merge together into one urban mass. There's no distinction between standing in one town or the other - for instance Rochester High Street and Chatham High Street are one long road. Rochester High Street is historic and genteel by day and turns into slag bar central by night - it really is a tale of two cities.

The housing is comprised mainly of terraced housing and concrete social housing. With the high unemployment rate there is little social mobility and crime and drugs are the only escape. Those that do well for themselves move out to the housing on the fringes - Walderslade, Rainham, Hempstead etc or well out of town.

To an outsider it is much like a rough Northern Mill Town. Conflict is between the 'ard nuts who strut around wannabe London gangsta style and women who screech at each other. If you're there to punt, don't make eye contact with males and you will be left alone.

Offline Dam688

How much did you pay ? :D :D

I only paid 20 pounds so not bad at all

Online Neil197

I drove down there Thursday last week, just to see how the land lies so to speak - first time in about 7/8 years.

Saw four girls out, two at the Chatham end, by the petrol station and Papa Johns respectively, and two further down towards Star Hill.

My personal opinion is you'd need nerves of steel to pick a girl up there - one police 5 Series BMW parked up on the pavement towards the roundabout by Luton Road, and I clocked an unmarked Audi parked up at the Rochester end of New Road just down from the roundabout.

There also seems to be loads more cameras than the last time I went there, and the whole length of the road is being watched.

The only way I could see it being possible would be to park discreetly up the road at the side of Papa Johns, and wait to be approached, but even then it's fucking dicey.

Offline mattylondon

I drove down there Thursday last week, just to see how the land lies so to speak - first time in about 7/8 years.

Saw four girls out, two at the Chatham end, by the petrol station and Papa Johns respectively, and two further down towards Star Hill.

My personal opinion is you'd need nerves of steel to pick a girl up there - one police 5 Series BMW parked up on the pavement towards the roundabout by Luton Road, and I clocked an unmarked Audi parked up at the Rochester end of New Road just down from the roundabout.

There also seems to be loads more cameras than the last time I went there, and the whole length of the road is being watched.

The only way I could see it being possible would be to park discreetly up the road at the side of Papa Johns, and wait to be approached, but even then it's fucking dicey.

I certainly hope anybody reading this ignores the idiot who claims to have only paid £20. Sounds more like a fucking sad fantasist, one hand in cock whilst typing! I doubt the claim is based in reality.

The place is crawling with police cars, marked and unmarked out there solely to catch punters, regardless of the much more serious crime going on. Easy pickings. The whole area bar papa johns, including city way has camera coverage now but thats policed by other means. They put the odd WPC out there too sometimes to entice punters but they're easy to spot.

Your only chance, in my opinion , is to approach on foot and find some quiet spot outside or take a number. I wouldn't have anybody from that area in my car after dark from anywhere in Chatham/ Rochester full stop.The girls are all well known and have all been pinched at some time, despite what they may tell you. You'll get pinched all the same.

In my opinion, the lack of quality girls these days and heavy policing means the risk to reward isn't worth it. There are a few available for £40 on AW. I'd go down that route.

This thread is now available to be read by non members too, including the police of course, unlike the old days , so in my opinion too, it is no longer inside info and PM is better for specifics. You can be sure the old bill read it for info..I would!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 07:57:15 am by mattylondon »

Offline Xtro

I certainly hope anybody reading this ignores the idiot who claims to have only paid £20.
This thread is now available to be read by non members too, including the police of course, unlike the old days , so in my opinion too, it is no longer inside info and PM is better for specifics. You can be sure the old bill read it for info..I would!

£20 would be about the going rate. It is in certain areas of London. 

PM is definately a good idea but I'm sure the police are aware of ALL the red light districts regardless of whether we post on here or not.

Online Neil197

The other thing worth mentioning is I saw a stray cat and two kittens crossing the road down by the speed camera heading south towards the Luton Road roundabout.
I was a bit worried about them and hope they're alright.

Offline massageseeker1977

I am finding £20 incredibly hard to believe

If there is any truth in that then they must have been as high as a kite and so desperate for their next fix

The last I heard, police were all over the area, as I have a friend who was dating someone who lived that area and they were sent a letter from the police advising they had noticed their car in the area on a regular basis and implied they were scouting for working girls....

Personally, wouldn't take the chance

Offline Xtro

I am finding £20 incredibly hard to believe

Some do it for less!

The last I heard, police were all over the area, as I have a friend who was dating someone who lived that area and they were sent a letter from the police advising they had noticed their car in the area on a regular basis and implied they were scouting for working girls.......

It probably has more to do with the Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras, set up in the area.
Here's an article from The Ipswich Star from 2008 -
External Link/Members Only

Offline mattylondon

£20 would be about the going rate. It is in certain areas of London. 

PM is definately a good idea but I'm sure the police are aware of ALL the red light districts regardless of whether we post on here or not.
Re the police...oh yes, I'm more than aware they already know all the red light areas. I just meant that I wouldn't give open tips on how not to get pinched by them or other useful info that isn't obvious. The guy that got the letter did so due to being picked up by the APNR camera near the roundabout at the junction of New Road / City Way.

£20 is certainly possible in some London shit holes, if you find a really bad and desperate junkie. Lowest I ever had in Medway was £30 who's an occasional go to off the grid. Never known anybody offer £20 in Medway, right from the street. Not impossible but I doubt it from that poster.

Anybody telling punters on here its a great place to pickup street meat either doesnt really do it or doesn't care to warn of the risks. Its massively policed and you will get pinched if you don't time it right ot aren't very streetwise.

There are better areas in London and elsewhere to pick up street meat. Medway isn't the furtile ground it used to be. Get one of them in your car and they ain't getting out until they've rinsed you and they're not shy at kicking up a fuss. Nothing to lose but you do.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 12:18:06 am by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

Spot on advice and all my observations too. Re papa johns that's right but they also park off new road next to the three flats, in the parking bays so watch cars coming up the hill to papa johns and girls walking up the path So they have complete coverage of that whole area from their car. The papa johns loophole was closed some time ago.  :hi:

Anybody picking somebody up near the hotel on new road is on a suicide mission. Even the girls used to tell me to never do that but now its full of junkies who have nothing to lose and dont care if they're pinched or the punters.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 12:26:57 am by mattylondon »

Offline JamesG1975

Yes, you can find it under Met Police or local Kent press. In relation to concealing firearms for some other guy who's already been sent down. Not too hard to find. Wouldn't give out her full name on a public site for obv reasons. You'll find it easy enough..

Was a decent P&D but started changing her number a lot, so I lost touch. Was a good go to P&D any time of the day when in the area.

I bumped into Michelle by chance in Chatham a few days back and stopped for a quick chat, she said shes expecting a suspended sentence and still goes up New Road at night every now and then but not often.

Offline mattylondon

I bumped into Michelle by chance in Chatham a few days back and stopped for a quick chat, she said shes expecting a suspended sentence and still goes up New Road at night every now and then but not often.
She'll be lucky to get that as she's been inside before a couple of times so will be interesting to see!