Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another new massage shop in Basingstoke  (Read 4299 times)

littlejon99

Just seen on gumtree that we have another new massage shop in Basingstoke. Wawa massage therapy on New Street, just a couple of minutes walk from Chinhealth on Church Street.
Has anyone tried it yet?

External Link/Members Only

Hampshire boyhood

Have you tried it? About to go now

Offline captainahab

Walked past it a few times and seen a slim (seemingly) attractive asian woman through the window. Wondering if it's worth a go or if I should just stick to evergreen massage when pay day comes around.

Offline Justanotherman

Interesting. Looks good. Anyone been yet?

May go sunday.

zumzum

Wow !!!  another one in Basingstoke !! lot's of choice now, lets see who gets there first, I see on there add they make a big point of saying no sexual services !! that's good because we all know what that means HA HA, need a change as getting fed up with Oriental and the others, too expensive now especially the Oriental and the girls not that great !! come on Nancy you need to buck your ideas up and get some fresh Blood.

Offline houseboot

Wow !!!  another one in Basingstoke !! lot's of choice now, lets see who gets there first, I see on there add they make a big point of saying no sexual services !! that's good because we all know what that means HA HA, need a change as getting fed up with Oriental and the others, too expensive now especially the Oriental and the girls not that great !! come on Nancy you need to buck your ideas up and get some fresh Blood.

Not unusual, very few ladies/shops who advertise on Gumtree will confirm HE by phone or text.

Please see Gumtree rules:-

External Link/Members Only

particularly

"No 4 Keep it clean. We don’t allow adult or sexual services. If you have qualifications, mention them"

This means adverts have to appear to be legitimate (even if the services you eventually receive are not).

It is why service providers are reluctant to discuss their services by phone or text in case it's Gumtree checking up on them.

Hampshire boyhood

I went last week. Actually a very decent massage and lady was very attractive. Much better value for money then China Health and no rush to get you out the door.

Offline captainahab

Went there a few nights ago. Initially when I first walked in about 6.30PM I was told to come back a few hours later as she was booked up. Supposedly closes at 9:30PM but she seemed ok to see me at that time.

Paid for the hour, massage was good and her English is decent enough to hold a short conversation. £20 for HJ and another £10 to have her top off.

Coldplay

Went to wa wa last week older but very fit lady
Very friendly very good firm massage
£40 massage
£20 he
£10 top off
Fantastic tits
One of the best h/e I have had
Made me cum to fast all over her tits
Nice
Tried for more but no luck mabe next time
But this was my 3rd visit  maybe I’m not her type for more