Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gorgeous VIVIAN Heathrow  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Muff licker

Tempted :
External Link/Members Only

Saw this fairly new profile today and am interested if anyone has sampled her, I sent a few texted and got back :

my fees are 50/15min,60/30 min and 110/hour and includes blowjob deep throat, sex, massage,69,ro,cob,lap dance, hand relief, prostate massage,owo(20 extra) and anal is 30 on top of my fees!

She also claims that her tits are natural and her nationality is Italian Mix whatever that means
Anyone fancy TOFTT ?

Offline Fact

Hey ML & all, did you tofit or find out more.
half italian bs sounds like Romanian but not wanting to mention.
Does look hot - maybe a quickie required ...

Online themaserman

Jeez she does look hot, if she was still in heathrow I think I would bite the bullet
and toftt!

Offline agcnospam

I think the profile pics may be of a WG who has had several previous profiles on AW. Search the forum for Gorgeous Almma or Issa Bella and that should bring more info up. Great looks but service fails to impress is the general consensus, if it is indeed the same girl. Cheers

Online themaserman

Yes you're right agc..proceed with caution..Always too good to be true.

Offline DrConners

I think the profile pics may be of a WG who has had several previous profiles on AW. Search the forum for Gorgeous Almma or Issa Bella and that should bring more info up. Great looks but service fails to impress is the general consensus, if it is indeed the same girl. Cheers

Thanks for the info - she's fucked off to Wales presently - now their problem I guess  :unknown:

Offline nigel4498