Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one seen 'Sexy_Bumpx' - Southampton?  (Read 1536 times)

Offline macman26

Hi Guys,
Has any one seen 'Sexy_Bumpx based outside of Southampton?

Profile:

External Link/Members Only

I know been 6 months pregnant is not ever cup of tea but from the 3 pics she looks good, if you don't mind them that way...

Offline davedave74

Not seen her yet, but am booked in to see her soon, communications has been good so far. Will leave a review once I've seen her.

bigmanbigman

Feed back very few so best of luck .

Offline davedave74

Despite good comms before hand, on the day I couldn't get hold of her, even though she had read my messages to her on AW.

Good luck!

Offline davedave74

Her profile has been deleted by AW...

Offline nigel4498

Perhaps she's dropped the sprog

kamu

I notice the young lady down gosport way is up the duff "again". Swear thats like the 3rd or 4th time now...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jamboney

I notice the young lady down gosport way is up the duff "again". Swear thats like the 3rd or 4th time now...

3rd at least. She seems to be up the duff almost immediately after she spits one out

kamu

3rd at least. She seems to be up the duff almost immediately after she spits one out

Just spotted that linked review. She was on her 3rd then so this is at least 4th maybe even 5th!!!

Offline nigel4498

Just spotted that linked review. She was on her 3rd then so this is at least 4th maybe even 5th!!!

or she could be renting her profile or her womb out.  :lol:

kamu

or she could be renting her profile or her womb out.  :lol:

I wonder if any of her brood belong to punters..

Offline davedave74

see is back on AW under a different name External Link/Members Only profile has the AW warning again!

kamu

see is back on AW under a different name External Link/Members Only profile has the AW warning again!

Christ someone stick a pin in her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline macman26

also i note her age has changed from 29 to 36!! did get reply back from her re booking but she did not do oral and and when asked other ? seems well not really to answer them. And now this profile change so think scam etc.

Other one that looks interesting is:

Pregnant Anna
External Link/Members Only

But again no feedback and photos don't look very pregnant!!! So maybe will have to go down the Portsmouth one, at least she has some feedback and looks very real

Offline mh

Perhaps she's just a BBW with a particular shape.  :sarcastic: