Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Volume of negative reviews recently  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Lastfour1479

There seems to be an increase in negative reviews in the Midlands lately. Particularly Nottingham/Derby area. Coupled with the prices going up and the cost of living increasing, are you willing to pay more for less than anticipated experience? Especially if your punting funds are diminishing
Banned reason: Abusive pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dave82

I noticed the amount of negatives this past week. Just need to a bit more cautious u guess

Offline NervousJ

just one of those things i reckon. we've had it in the past. this is why writing your experience is always a good thing..

Offline Stongwee53

Negative reviews are as good as a positive as it helps weed out the time wasters poor service providers and potentially dangerous ones.

Offline The_Grinder

Girls putting their prices up, guys wanting a good service for their hard earned

Offline Stickitin

They come and go in waves, nothing particularly unusual imo….

Offline rbtgrr

Haven't been there for ages myself due to illness and the pandemic but Nina Gfe was always outstanding.
Impssible to imagine her getting anything close to a negative.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline GingerNuts

Haven't been there for ages myself due to illness and the pandemic but Nina Gfe was always outstanding.
Impssible to imagine her getting anything close to a negative.

External Link/Members Only

You do seen rather besotted, she features in three of your four reviews.

Offline rbtgrr

Illness and distance have put a stop to that.  Struggling a bit at the moment health wise.

Just trying to be helpful to someone who was compalining about negative reviews but there's always some tit about who thinks they are an amateur psychiatrist.. :D

I had many reviews when on C69 in days gone by, and elsewhere.   Thse are the most recents when I am on here.

The other person that springs to mind is  External Link/Members Only

But as Frankie Howerd once said "Please yourselves".

Offline GingerNuts

Illness and distance have put a stop to that.  Struggling a bit at the moment health wise.

Just trying to be helpful to someone who was compalining about negative reviews but there's always some tit about who thinks they are an amateur psychiatrist.. :D

I had many reviews when on C69 in days gone by, and elsewhere.   Thse are the most recents when I am on here.

The other person that springs to mind is  External Link/Members Only

But as Frankie Howerd once said "Please yourselves".

In six years you've posted four reviews, 75% of them including the same SP. Nothing odd about that...

Offline rbtgrr

Maybe you'd like to give the guy a constructive tip?

Offline GingerNuts

He didn't ask for one.

Offline rbtgrr

He didn’t, but why not try to be of help? Too much to ask?

Offline GingerNuts

He didn’t, but why not try to be of help? Too much to ask?

If he wanted help choosing an SP he'd have asked for it and given, or been asked for, some idea of what he's looking for. Just from the first page of East Midlands reviews I could list several SPs who have a number of positive reviews but they weren't asked for and I have no idea if they are suitable for the OP.

Offline gbyld87

Not sure what he's after tbh.  "Good" is very subjective.  I can guarantee one if my favourite SPs would get a negative from others.

Can't be constructive without any kind of hint as to what he's actually after...  It's not like the topic if price increases hasn't already been discussed multiple times.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 08:25:38 pm by gbyld87 »