Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian full naked massage/B2B in Nottingham  (Read 2974 times)

Offline coolviking

Hello guys. I am coming to Nottingham next month and wonder if anyone knows any nice oriental thai/chinese girls or parlour in the region offering great full naked massage/B2B with HR ? i have a strong preference for young natural slim petite ladies. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. I have tried different places before but always come out disappointed with the lady either being too old, too busty or too chubby which is not my thing. Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

Simon p

Hi did you ever find anyone ? This is exactly what I'm looking for ?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
There's quite a few now, they seem to be popping up like crazy shop after shop.

I've been to one on the high road in Beeston behind an Asian hairdresser, they charged me £80 for the hour inc b2b and HR

Look in the review section or use the search you will see quite a few results.

Offline heisenberg.

There's quite a few now, they seem to be popping up like crazy shop after shop.

I've been to one on the high road in Beeston behind an Asian hairdresser, they charged me £80 for the hour inc b2b and HR

Look in the review section or use the search you will see quite a few results.

But are they "young slim girls" my friend? The ones in Leicester are dire..might have to travel further afield to your ends!

Online NervousJ

I had a great b2b at the Asian place, but the problem is your young and slim, all the ones I've been too in beeston and long eaton, they are mainly 30s.

By far the best have been the Asian place and a place in Bramcote Beeston, bothgot well involved so to speak...to the point I though we were going to fuck. Great massages as well...

Just not particularly young or slim...

Offline Stickitin

I had a great b2b at the Asian place, but the problem is your young and slim, all the ones I've been too in beeston and long eaton, they are mainly 30s.

By far the best have been the Asian place and a place in Bramcote Beeston, bothgot well involved so to speak...to the point I though we were going to fuck. Great massages as well...

Just not particularly young or slim...

Got links to those places please mate? Just checking I'm not missing out.... :D

Online NervousJ

The Asian hairdressing should be easy to find in the search section, I'm on my phone so can't do it easy...

The number for the  Bramcote place is 07948 185741. Private house and all done on a  proper bed which was quite nice.. Worth ringing she usually has 2 girls working... Think the woman running it is called Jen... Deffo nowt extra other than massage and HE, I did ask... If you phone please ask if that Jen does any massage I thought she was gorgeous... ;-)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 03:25:24 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Stickitin

The Asian hairdressing should be easy to find in the search section, I'm on my phone so can't do it easy...

The number for the  Bramcote place is 07948 185741. Private house and all done on a  proper bed which was quite nice.. Worth ringing she usually has 2 girls working... Think the woman running it is called Jen... Deffo nowt extra other than massage and HE, I did ask... If you phone please ask if that Jen does any massage I thought she was gorgeous... ;-)

Yeah know the Asian hairdresser high st place, is the other one Thai or Chinese? Not sure I know that one...

Offline gerald57

They advertise on Gumtree and the manager/operator seems to change every few months. Not been for a while but used to be just one Thai, but now seem to be Thai and Italian, last month was Thai and Brazilian External Link/Members Only

Agree that when Jen is running things, she looks very hot!