Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Kimi Dash  (Read 488 times)

Offline Classicman1985

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a general review as Ive seen her a few time’s each time the same great service. This one is from the beginning of the year just before she moved

Price £100 for 30 mins

Location A nice area in docklands easy to park, the actual apartment itself nice enough great few can tell she lives there keeps it nice and tidy
B
Comms booked at really short notice comms were great quick reply’s could see me in with the next half hour really friendly

The girl pretty girl just my type curvy and caramel, Good set of tits and a lovely massive ass really friendly as well put me at ease right away.

Service arrived got the paper work sorted as I said put me right at ease normally had some stockings or fishnet suit thing after some small talk got straight into it I laid on the bed started with OWO great technique really deep and really sloppy let me gently push her head down until she gagged had to remove her mascara half way into it as it started to run. Had to stop her as I felt I was getting there so she asked how I wanted it, with that ass had to be doggy on with the Mac she turned back and told me I could rip her fishnets open (loved that) Pounded away great moans from her However disingenuous they might be lol. Felt Myself about to blow she began to push back popped fell onto the bed talked for a little while really friendly when I got back to my motor realised I had over staye by at least 15 mins defo not a clock watcher

Return defo! great girl Great service only negative she is no longer in London

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Punts have to be within the last 6 months for a review to be posted.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0