Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturally busty, where are they hiding?  (Read 123351 times)

Offline another381

Am i wrong in thinking there's a lack of naturally busty talent out there right now? Majority of girls are enhanced and bolt ons do nothing for me.
Some milfs like Polish Katy have big tits but I haven't been able to get hold of them yet and i'd like someone without a gut.

Think Lena Paul style body, big fluffy tits that bounce around when you're pounding from behind or they're riding you. Fat nipples to suck on would be a bonus.

Maybe i'm looking in the wrong places. Anyone else in the same boat?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Duron

New on the scene I noticed this week External Link/Members Only (not seen)

And Mesha, nice floppy danglers since she lost weight.
External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Perhaps a bit of a jaunt for you in Hatfield: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice, plump milkers.

Offline another381

Thanks lads! Good starting point.

Hatfield a bit far unless I’m way out west but will add to the list.  :thumbsup:

Used Eternity a long time ago when I first started before I knew about the purple site of UKP. Some good lookers but the price took it out of me. Might give those two a go.

Strangely a busty EE I used to see was from Eternity, wonder where she ended up. Can’t remember her name but I’d recognise her face I think. Young brunette, fluffy knockers in a flat round the back of Mayfair, short walk from Marble Arch. I stopped using Eternity once I found AW and they’re mainly around west or central London.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Am i wrong in thinking there's a lack of naturally busty talent out there right now? Majority of girls are enhanced and bolt ons do nothing for me.
Some milfs like Polish Katy have big tits but I haven't been able to get hold of them yet and i'd like someone without a gut.

Think Lena Paul style body, big fluffy tits that bounce around when you're pounding from behind or they're riding you. Fat nipples to suck on would be a bonus.

I was thinking the same! My HL of natural busty girls is really small now of new punts. So much so that I'm looking outside London now!

Offline another381

How far out of London? I may have to venture out too.

I have a thing for milfs and they tend to have bigger tits but I want some younger options with bouncy chebs. To many girls going fake tits and ruining their looks. They’re no fun to play with.

Offline grandaddybadman

that's not busty in my opinion, sorry. :(
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline another381

:lol:

Show us what you consider busty and make some recommendations!  :drinks:

Offline Chattymatty88

She is a c cup d at the most busty I would say starts at the E\F range

Offline sparkus

I have a thing for milfs and they tend to have bigger tits but I want some younger options with bouncy chebs. To many girls going fake tits and ruining their looks. They’re no fun to play with.

My work here is done.

Offline sparkus

that's not busty in my opinion, sorry. :(

This because there's no element of surprise, if you saw their fullness pushing against a top you'd be salivating.

Either way, they hang well and that slit is begging to have a tongue run up it too  :wacko:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

She is a c cup d at the most busty I would say starts at the E\F range
A-C cup = small
D-E cup = medium
F-G cup = large (I start getting excited)
H-L = very large (I start getting very excited!)

Offline another381

Yes, it’s how they hang that does it. Rock hard fakes don’t turn me on at all. There are some hot girls with them and I’ll indulge in those but generally I prefer naturals. It’s a matter of finding them.

Nothing better than standing behind a busty beauty, grinding up against her ass, releasing those heavy knockers and holding them in your hands. Mmmmm.

This because there's no element of surprise, if you saw their fullness pushing against a top you'd be salivating.

Either way, they hang well and that slit is begging to have a tongue run up it too  :wacko:

Offline another381

H - L! Lol!

Read your reviews and you do love the big tits. There’s one I had my eye on in Colnbrook (I think) that you reviewed. Positive write up, added to my list.  Thanks Vlad. :)

A-C cup = small
D-E cup = medium

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

If you don't mind a GILF, I saw Busty Nicky in Southampton a couple of months ago. I saw Emily in Leicester and I used to see Giulya in Southampton. All of these girls had huge natural tits.

But this is the girl I really want to see at some point:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

H - L! Lol!

Read your reviews and you do love the big tits. There’s one I had my eye on in Colnbrook (I think) that you reviewed. Positive write up, added to my list.  Thanks Vlad. :)
Yeah I'm definitely a big natural boob man. Give me any girl out of a Voluptous/Score magazine any day of the week!

Offline sparkus

A-C cup = small
D-E cup = medium

This is of course just your own subjective slant, I mean there's some C cups which feel and look decent enough to be worth way more than paltry As.

I remember 10 years ago a mainly Chinese-staffed brothel and when I rang and asked who was on being told about a "new girl" with 36E, I could not get there quick enough!

FGH (or GG) gets me excited but anything beyond that just doesn't do it for me. 

Offline sparkus

Soraya is back: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258904.0
Surely those huge things should have your pulse racing?

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Soraya is back: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258904.0
Surely those huge things should have your pulse racing?
Up there with one of the best pair of tits I've been with. But seen her enough times now. Variety is the spice of life.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

This girl is my favourite big natural tits girl this year. She does outcalls in London every so often. Has amazing large, firm lactating breasts.

Offline Bucket99

Flora at HOD. Massive tits lovely girl and filthy

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Flora at HOD. Massive tits lovely girl and filthy

Nice! Do you just phone her number and book directly with her? Looks like she's unavailable this week.

Offline Bucket99

She's on next Wednesday. Hod 2 or 3. Call relevant number to book

My review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236171.0

Offline another381

Great choices lads. I am partial to a gilf too.  :)

Here's hoping santa brings fresh busty talent for Christmas. Will report back on any I see or profiles that fit the bill.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I trust you've met the famous Busty Klara??? Used to have an AW profile but has her own website now.

Offline another381

I trust you've met the famous Busty Klara??? Used to have an AW profile but has her own website now.

WOW. Was not aware of Klara, on HL now. Thanks! She could crush me to death with those.  :wacko:
I think I saw a similar looking SP in another thread recently, didn't make a note of her name as was on mobile. Short black hair and mega knockers. Ring any bells? I'll have a look again.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

WOW. Was not aware of Klara, on HL now. Thanks! She could crush me to death with those.  :wacko:
I think I saw a similar looking SP in another thread recently, didn't make a note of her name as was on mobile. Short black hair and mega knockers. Ring any bells? I'll have a look again.
No, let me know if you remember.

Klara is a must if you like big natural tits. As I've mentioned on other threads, I've seen her a few times and her mood can change. She can either be lovely or she can be moody (she's Romanian!) but go for it!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 04:50:57 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline another381

No, let me know if you remember.

Klara is a must if you like big natural tits. As I've mentioned on other threads, I've seen her a few times and her mood can change. She can either be lovely or she can be moody (she's Romanian!) but go for it!

I think i'll have to give her a visit. The videos of her knockers popping out when she undoes her tops are unbelievable. I'll last about 3 seconds but it'll be worth it.
I wonder if she's in a better mood when she first wakes up or is about to clock off? I usually prefer punts at night otherwise I'm horny again by the evening if i go early.  :D

Offline Fletch747

I saw Klara a couple of years back when she was based in Farnborough. Impressive bod, topped by specular tits. Again, another revisit overdue.
Her attitude in my experience was ok. I’d read here its questionable but she was friendly (if efficient) with me - which was fine. I don’t want to fall in love with these girls, just do the naughty business :yahoo: .

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I saw Klara a couple of years back when she was based in Farnborough. Impressive bod, topped by specular tits. Again, another revisit overdue.
Her attitude in my experience was ok. I’d read here its questionable but she was friendly (if efficient) with me - which was fine. I don’t want to fall in love with these girls, just do the naughty business :yahoo: .
Yeah Fletch I've seen her in both Farnborough and NW London. She is an absolute beauty with an amazing pair of natural tits IMO. But on a couple of occasions she was very rude. I always treat girls with respect and I'm friendly. And she had no reason to be rude to me. Any other girl and I would have walked! I saw her the last time just over a year ago. You might have been luckier not to see her moody side!

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

A-C cup = small
D-E cup = medium

have you seen English busty sky xx???? she is worth a punt, review will be coming shortly. imo i dont think her profile pic is her but she is really busty

Offline Redhandgang

A great shame Hot Sophie/Sophie X retired. Massive natural tits on a fairly tiny body...

Offline agcnospam

May be worth a trawl through this thread as well, some cracking sets of tits on there;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8581.0

Offline peter purves

Here are a few that may fit the bill;

Cheers!

Personally I do not think Vivien is natural as per the title to this thread.  :unknown:

Anybody else has a view??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline agcnospam

Cheers!

Personally I do not think Vivien is natural as per the title to this thread.  :unknown:

Anybody else has a view??

Most of the reviews say natural, but there was at least one who wasn't sure. I haven't met her myself so I can't say either way.

Offline peter purves

Most of the reviews say natural, but there was at least one who wasn't sure. I haven't met her myself so I can't say either way.

I have seen her quite a few times and I did mention my  opinion in one of those reviews that I did not think she was natural

Cheers!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 12:59:11 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline luv2kiss54

have you seen English busty sky xx???? she is worth a punt, review will be coming shortly. imo i dont think her profile pic is her but she is really busty

I look forward to your review as despite being a member of AW since 2016 she has no reviews on here. I did contact her but she is quite elusive and kept calling me "Babe" which is an instant turn off.

Offline luv2kiss54

I will put forward Mila who has a very impressive natural rack and is a very nice Polish girl mainly operating from a flat in Belvedere but seems to have weeks away up north. She is quite submissive. I did a review about her and have seen her again since then and well worth a visit.

Offline sparkus

I will put forward Mila who has a very impressive natural rack and is a very nice Polish girl mainly operating from a flat in Belvedere but seems to have weeks away up north. She is quite submissive. I did a review about her and have seen her again since then and well worth a visit.

How often is she dahn ere?

Offline luv2kiss54

How often is she dahn ere?
I believe she uses the flat in Belvedere as a base so quite often.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I keep putting this girl on and then taking her off my HL. She looks great but she looks like she's in the middle of nowhere which puts me off! I'm from the opposite side of London and I don't have a car. Any train station near her?

Offline sparkus

I keep putting this girl on and then taking her off my HL. She looks great but she looks like she's in the middle of nowhere which puts me off! I'm from the opposite side of London and I don't have a car. Any train station near her?

Actually when you look at her gallery, some of the pics aren't all that and 60 quid for 15 mins the arse-end of London, nah.

Offline another381

Thanks for the tip. Will have a read of your review tits look cracking. I can get to Belvedere myself, not far from me. Maybe she’ll be back down soon

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 09:58:02 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline Chattymatty88

Wow Mia looks amazing huge tits defo will popping over this week

Offline luv2kiss54

I drove there to see her but believe Belvedere train station is within walking distance !

Offline luv2kiss54

Actually when you look at her gallery, some of the pics aren't all that and 60 quid for 15 mins the arse-end of London, nah.

Yes your probably right, i did say in my review i thought she was slightly over priced at £80 for 30 mins but i would rather pay for naturals than horrible bolt ons !

Offline portaluser1991

Shout if you find some young big busty English Girls. 20-30s

There used to be loads until the EE's took over the scene.

Offline luv2kiss54

Shout if you find some young big busty English Girls. 20-30s

There used to be loads until the EE's took over the scene.

Trouble is they are likely to be over priced and come with wrong attitude in most cases !