Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Thai or other massage places in the “Channel Islands”  (Read 564 times)

Offline HILTS37

So will be visiting the Channel Islands…[specifically Guernsey] on business pricing/job…..
has anyone been or had any fun here?
Any information would be helpful
Cheers H

Online sparkus

I went to Guernsey/Sark and Jersey pre-pandemic and didn't spot any outward signs of either. I was with OH however and would have been very unable to partake.

I always surf AW when I go anywhere and did find quite a few 'touring' women, several of which were FBSM providers.

The CIs have quite a few finance workers and construction contractors only there for a short time so it's inevitable the market will cater for them in absence of many local SPs. I suppose one reason there's no shops is it would be hard to get the staff due to the residency rules.

Offline HILTS37

I went to Guernsey/Sark and Jersey pre-pandemic and didn't spot any outward signs of either. I was with OH however and would have been very unable to partake.

I always surf AW when I go anywhere and did find quite a few 'touring' women, several of which were FBSM providers.

The CIs have quite a few finance workers and construction contractors only there for a short time so it's inevitable the market will cater for them in absence of many local SPs. I suppose one reason there's no shops is it would be hard to get the staff due to the residency rules.
Thanks for the information sir
I'll look into that AW
Cheers H

Offline Henry767

Was on Jersey for a couple of months this year, it has the feel of an old British holiday resort and I guess the prudishness and morality to match. I can't imagine any spa set up being under the radar in such a small town society with a well funded police force.

I did try a beauty salon offering full body massage for men and women, but bookings got lost... Then an aroma crystal therapist totally legit but the massage sessions sorted out my aches.

As well as the many Madeirans there are resident or semi oermanent Thais, presumably for restaurants and hotel trade, also care work as jersey imports many medical staff on contract. At least one Filipino bar. So maybe some part timers for those in the know or with better social skills than me.

Offline HILTS37

Was on Jersey for a couple of months this year, it has the feel of an old British holiday resort and I guess the prudishness and morality to match. I can't imagine any spa set up being under the radar in such a small town society with a well funded police force.

I did try a beauty salon offering full body massage for men and women, but bookings got lost... Then an aroma crystal therapist totally legit but the massage sessions sorted out my aches.

As well as the many Madeirans there are resident or semi oermanent Thais, presumably for restaurants and hotel trade, also care work as jersey imports many medical staff on contract. At least one Filipino bar. So maybe some part timers for those in the know or with better social skills than me.
I dont mind a liget place...got have a little pleasure
 :thumbsup: