Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nook aka Dorset-Oriental - Hot thai mature dorset  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Funseeker234

Does anyone know is this lovely woman is still meeting I know she was some where in Dorset but only found this link please help

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

A strange question to ask during lockdown.

Offline Funseeker234

A strange question to ask during lockdown.
obviously for after.. I'm still working right now so hardly have the time

Offline Crackpot11

Saw her about 6 years ago and left a review. Great service. She still has an AW profile - something like Dorset Oriental. Lives in Puddletown. Not sure if she is still active.

Offline JamMasta

The profile disappeared awhile ago I think, I could be wrong but I just did a search and can't find anything. I'd been trying to book with her for quite sometime but never got a response.

Offline Fred39388

Saw her 3 times - always a good time.  Her profile was up not that long ago (maybe 3 months?) as I remember thinking she would be good for a post lockdown visit, but has since disappeared again.  She has gone through a couple of profiles and they have gone up/down, so may be back yet.

Offline houseboot

Saw her about 6 years ago and left a review. Great service. She still has an AW profile - something like Dorset Oriental. Lives in Puddletown. Not sure if she is still active.

There's at least two:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.phptopic=50630.msg661166msg661166

and yours

www.ukpunting.com/index.phptopic=190162.msg1979271msg1979271

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 09:28:26 pm by houseboot »

Offline JamMasta

Both those links don't work for me, anyone else?

Offline houseboot

Both those links don't work for me, anyone else?

I'm not sure why the links aren't working but they're easily found.

Just enter     Nook       in the search box.

The first Review is No 2 on the search list.

You have to work a little harder for the second Review which lurks at No 28 on the list.

It takes all of ....... a couple of seconds.

:hi:

Offline Crackpot11

This was my review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=190162.0
I remember she used to live not far from me and I was gutted when she moved as a good hour and a half away. She was a great punt. Interestingly this used to be her email thaigirluk@outlook.com Thai woman really are the tops. There used to be a good one in Taunton, going back more than a decade ago called Dee who was sensational.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 02:00:08 pm by Crackpot11 »