Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anything good in Northampton?  (Read 7520 times)

asdfds

I'm going to be in Northampton for a couple of days next week, and just wondering if there is anything good out there?

asdfds

Guess no-one here really goes there then.

I'm going to see External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Not been lately but normally 1 or 2 are good. If not Tara makes a lovely cup of tea and no pressure to stay

Kalium

I've yet to find any in Northampton that are any good. Haven't tried for about six months, but they seem to be all down market girls charging middle market prices and above.

MethodMan

Plan B

External Link/Members Only

I had a very poor punt with Carly, she is working in MK as well. Absolutely no effort to make conversation, when I tried, I would get one word replies like a stroppy, sulking teenager and after the deed was done, she just lay there like a corpse. Strange thing is, she gave me a brilliant blow job (OWO).

Offline Silver Birch

I really quite fancy a visit to External Link/Members Only but a look on google maps, entry to the premises looks far from discreet.

A cafe next door with table and chairs outside would have me walking straight past if there was anyone having a cup of tea!! It's a bit of a journey for me and I could see myself coming home again without even getting through the door!!

It looks very reasonably priced, but is it value for money?

Would love to hear from others who have visited on how busy it is in the area and if they felt conscious of onlookers.

Apart from Carly, other avoids or recommendations?

Thanks

Offline Tailpipe

I had a very poor punt with Carly, she is working in MK as well. Absolutely no effort to make conversation, when I tried, I would get one word replies like a stroppy, sulking teenager and after the deed was done, she just lay there like a corpse. Strange thing is, she gave me a brilliant blow job (OWO).

She must be in training to become a wife  :D :D

MethodMan

I really quite fancy a visit to External Link/Members Only but a look on google maps, entry to the premises looks far from discreet.

A cafe next door with table and chairs outside would have me walking straight past if there was anyone having a cup of tea!! It's a bit of a journey for me and I could see myself coming home again without even getting through the door!!

It looks very reasonably priced, but is it value for money?

Would love to hear from others who have visited on how busy it is in the area and if they felt conscious of onlookers.

Apart from Carly, other avoids or recommendations?

Thanks

The standard service included in the advertised rates goes like this >>> massage to start the session with, then you can play with her tits and what not, covered oral and a shag. Everything else costs extra and the prices vary from girl to girl. IMO, the place is not value for money when down the road in MK you can get an all inclusive service for the advertised rates.

The place is located in the middle of an Industrial estate, so it can be busy.

If you decide to experiment there, I would advice to try a half hour session. If you like MILF's, then I can recommend Bonnie, she is British and aims to please, if you don't mind covered oral, then I would recommend Susie, she is Polish, I got a snog from her, worth a punt IMO. Another one to avoid IMO is Natalie, advertised as in her 20s, she is at least in her mid 30s and her service was boring, just felt like she was going through the motions, didn't enjoy it at all.

Offline Silver Birch

The standard service included in the advertised rates goes like this >>> massage to start the session with, then you can play with her tits and what not, covered oral and a shag. Everything else costs extra and the prices vary from girl to girl. IMO, the place is not value for money when down the road in MK you can get an all inclusive service for the advertised rates.

The place is located in the middle of an Industrial estate, so it can be busy.

If you decide to experiment there, I would advice to try a half hour session. If you like MILF's, then I can recommend Bonnie, she is British and aims to please, if you don't mind covered oral, then I would recommend Susie, she is Polish, I got a snog from her, worth a punt IMO. Another one to avoid IMO is Natalie, advertised as in her 20s, she is at least in her mid 30s and her service was boring, just felt like she was going through the motions, didn't enjoy it at all.

Cheers for the info  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online finn5555

Go to Wellingborough and see this one External Link/Members Only well worth it  :thumbsup:

Offline Silver Birch

Go to Wellingborough and see this one External Link/Members Only well worth it  :thumbsup:

Thanks Finn she does look hot.

Northampton is not actually my area but my particular interest on soft touch is that I would like to try body to body massage, something I have not done before. For this particular punt I am not even bothered about a shag, I just want to lie back, enjoy a decent massage and be pampered with a happy ending without doing too much work myself!  :cool:

I think too many locals will see me going in and know why, that will probably put me off going there :(

Offline Club1858

I used to see Kelly (Carly) when she worked in various places in London and Kent borders.
She could be either amazing, or sullen, moody and totally dis-interested, depending on how the mood took her.
Frustrating when you'd parted with your hard-earned money.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 06:47:50 pm by Club1858 »

tnalove

I used to see Kelly (Carly) when she worked in various places in London and Kent borders.
She could be either amazing, or sullen, moody and totally dis-interested, depending on how the mood took her.
Frustrating when you'd parted with your hard-earned money.

Not sure the audience for your follow-on comment is still here 2 years on!

Offline Club1858

You never know who may pass this way, just as you have.

tnalove

Agreed but I could be Kelly (Carly) ...

;)

TheNewSeeker

And who even is Celly (Karly) ?

:timeout:

Offline Club1858

Agreed but I could be Kelly (Carly) ...

;)

I doubt you're Kelly. You appear to be able to spell and punctuate !!

Offline pnewman15

Been venturing into Northampton to punt, as i'm usually an MK punter.  Had a good time at 'the Hot Box', saw Harper, stunning, but she's now gone off the schedule, Melony looks good to see, big tits!  Also 'Massage Northampton' looks good choice of girls.