Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Nottingham on central avenue  (Read 1562 times)

Bobby2611

Hey, does anyone know the link for the chianese massage place on central ave? I want there a few weeks ago but can't find the link now. Cheers

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

Offline maggotknob

... well I hope it's not Central Avenue West Bridgford .... the south of the river blue rinse brigade and the Audi driving middle classes will aghast ;)

Offline mega

Possibly this Gumtree ad:-

We providing you best massage possible , clean place , healthy , deep hot oil massage , friendly service , quality staff ,
Man and women ,

We are very busy please book before you come , no time waster , number not showing we will not answer .
Open 9:00am to 10:00 pm 7 day a week

30 minutes £30.00
45 minutes £35.00
1 hour £40.00
4 hand massage 30 minutes £55.00
4 hand massage 1 hour £75.00

Telephone number 07446 664554

Offline badsin

We providing you best massage possible , clean place , healthy , deep hot oil massage , friendly service , quality staff ,
Man and women ,

We are very busy please book before you come , no time waster , number not showing we will not answer .

30 minutes £30.00
45 minutes £35.00
1 hour £40.00

It doesn't sound like a native wrote the ad'.
But the chattering bridfordians will be concerned it could dent their house prices...... :hi:

Offline gerald57

Man and women ,

30 minutes £30.00
45 minutes £35.00
1 hour £40.00

Not sure why this is possibly linked to Central Avenue Mega? The map on the ad shows Berridge Road in Hyson Green, despite Basford being quoted in the title?

There is a Central Avenue in Beeston that has Chinese girls operating in the past, but wasn't aware of any at present.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I've seen a Thai massage in Central Ave Beeston, but it's 100% just massage, there was a girl working from home on Clifford Ave a street away about a year back, she doesn't work from home now, currently at spa diamond I believe

Probably the Berridge Road people there's been mention of a Basford place but when the postcode comes in it Radford, you can see the tram stop on there shop pic if it's the one I'm thinking of.

Offline mega

I've seen a Thai massage in Central Ave Beeston, but it's 100% just massage, there was a girl working from home on Clifford Ave a street away about a year back, she doesn't work from home now, currently at spa diamond I believe

Probably the Berridge Road people there's been mention of a Basford place but when the postcode comes in it Radford, you can see the tram stop on there shop pic if it's the one I'm thinking of.

In reply to the last two contributors - I'd not clocked the map - I was thinking of Central Avenue, New Basford, where the description of the masseuses might have fitted the original question.  Berridge Road runs from Sherwood Rise through Forest Fields into Hyson Green and at one time on into Bobbersmill - I'd never considered it was ever in Basford.  So apologies for that! Bearing in mind that we've now discussed at least three Central Avenues I'll pass the buck to the original poster for not being specific enough!  :)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I remember a previous thread or review regarding the place on Berridge Road, the op said he expected Basford as advertised but the post code too him to Hyson Green, so I'm assuming it's the same place.