Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex Stone, Nottingham  (Read 1847 times)

Offline jarndyce

Anyone seen Alex recently? Used to be very keen on her but when I saw her late last month she was very different from the Alex I remember. First, she must have lost close to a couple of stone and is now really very skinny; her skin has lost its lustre; she talked manically throughout the booking and her service has declined, too. The lovely OWO of my last encounter was replaced by a dull round of OW and she was too busy yapping to listen to my likes and desires. I also note that she's dropped her prices and is accepting late-night bookings, which she used to make a point of discouraging on her profile.

Any ideas what's gone wrong...?

(Could someone add a link please? Or advise me how to do it via iPhone?) Ta  :thumbsup:

NottsDB

She's retiring so she might just be looking to make as much as she can before then.

GolfNut

She certainly looks much less attractive on her latest profile pics.

Dunno who she's trying to impress chuffing on a vape with hat and sunglasses but seems a huge change from her previous ones where she looks much more womanly.

After the OP's comments I think I'll pass.

Offline ir34

Drugs?

#OkayIWillSeeMyselfOutNow

Offline NervousJ

IT looks like Honey G on that profile pic...

Crikey.....

#xfactorgag

Il get my coat as well... :thumbsdown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

It was this picture that got me to add her to my HL. Was difficult to get hold of at the time, so was not able to pursue her.

It would be a shame if her standards have dropped.

Offline jarndyce

Drugs?

#OkayIWillSeeMyselfOutNow

Ah, you caught my drift then  ;)

Yes, the possibility that she might be using drugs certainly crossed my mind. I don't imagine it would be hard to acquire in the immediate region of her flat... in fact, I met a couple of street girls on the walk back to my car who looked like they were no strangers to the pharmacy. In fact, I suspect Alex might have been high during my punt.

A shame... she was a beautiful girl who provided a great service. She seemed to have aged 10 years when I saw her though...

Offline RedKettle

I tried to book her in September - got the run around on the day.  I thought I had done a negative review but obviously not.

TheNewSeeker

Nothing appealing about a girl vaping wearing a hat, but to a size 6 lover she's good to go for me. The only hat is going on mi knob  :D

Offline Donkey

First pic in her gallery. She's blurred her friend's face in the pic. But didn't blur her reflection in the mirror  :lol:

Offline ghostpunter1

First pic in her gallery. She's blurred her friend's face in the pic. But didn't blur her reflection in the mirror  :lol:

haha! I saw that this morning!! She may have been high when she was blurring her friends face out!  :D :lol: :dash:

Offline Geordie1209

I was working in Nottingham over the summer and managed to see her a couple of times. Personally I found her service excellent so it's a shame if she is on the wane. She was certainly an interesting character, quite well-spoken and amenable for somebody of her 'profession'. Which did make me wonder how she had ended up going down that particular route...

Although her flat itself was fine, the exterior and communal areas reminded me of the Twilight Zone. Not to mention the street-walkers in the vicinity, anyody who remembers the motel scene from Breaking Bad will know what I am talking about. Yak!

The new pics certainly don't reflect the person I saw, at the time I saw her I was surprised she didn't have a higher profile.