Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirting Sophie - Aberdeen  (Read 2111 times)

scottwallace99

Been following this forum a couple of weeks now.  Not been punting much this year so don't have any relevant info on the current AW girls, however this is one that sticks in my mind from last year, External Link/Members Only

Came across this lady one Saturday night last October when I was trying to find someone who stood out from the usual trail of disappointment.  Texted her and set up an incall for the next day.  Fetched up at her flat in Bridge of Don and was let in.  First surprise was the fridge/freezer slap bang in the middle of the hall (kitchen being done up).  Once I'd navigated it and made my way to the bedroom, I was feeling a little jaded.  She's definitely not 30 (more on that later) as per her profile but there was something about her that still made me twitch. 

We sorted out the cash and I stripped off whilst she got into her undies.  Then she proceeded to put 3 towels down on the bed, telling me we'd need them.  Started with some DFK and mutual masturbation.  I have never seen a girl get so wet so quickly!  It was running out of her.  Some lovely OWO followed, then she asked me to fuck her.  Pulled on the condom and we were straight in with her riding me.  She was squirting almost constantly now and at one point she bent forward and told me she wasn't 30, but 38 and did I mind?  Not at all, darling!  Took my turn at mish, pulled out and spunked on her tits (not the greatest for a 30yo but fine for a 38yo) and she finished by spraying me with her lovely juices.

Stayed after for ten minutes chatting then left.  She's hard to pin down but I'd be back.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

scottwallace99

uhhh...bareback listed? :/

Saw no evidence of that when I visited. Condom went on straight away

roller coaster

FAQ
Do you do bareback
no
Do you do spanking
yes
Do you do oral with out
yes

Offline sub_marine

Is that a reliable website to browse, some of the girls I recognise from ES and VS, but a lot of the others have really mixed up working areas, for instance mentioning 3 areas of Aberdeen city, plus banff

scottwallace99

Is that a reliable website to browse, some of the girls I recognise from ES and VS, but a lot of the others have really mixed up working areas, for instance mentioning 3 areas of Aberdeen city, plus banff

Wouldn't say it's the best site, think I got lucky with my pick

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Bit of a mix up!

Hidden Image/Members Only

What would put me off is the numerous name changes, after the bareback.

Susan, Sophie, Stephanie
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 01:02:44 pm by EL1M1N8OR »

scottwallace99

Bit of a mix up!

What would put me off is the numerous name changes, after the bareback.

Susan, Sophie, Stephanie

As far as I can tell her actual name is steph.