Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde X Marica GFE - Plaistow  (Read 564 times)

2 review(s) for X Sexy Polish gfe X (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline xeron

External Link/Members Only

A flat in a block about ten minutes walk from Plaistow station

I should have gone with my gut and just taken the half hour, but when i saw her she looked fit and seemed very friendly so decided to go for the hour at £90

She's around 5'4, either very tanned or just quite bronze in general, shes quite pretty although shes got what looks like a tooth in very poor condition visible when she smiled.  Body wise shes fairly trim, not toned in any way, a softer body with a bit of puppy fat and boobs which were a good handful

As to the punt itself. Started off giving her RO, she was fresh,  and seemed to be getting into it without any of the OTT reactions.  After she 'came' she got up and went for OWO. However she checked the time as she got up which i raised an eyebrow at as we were barely 20 mins in

Her OWO was toothy and not deep. She has a tongue stud and this just seemed to add to the abrasion. Nonetheless as soon as I got relatively hard she immediately asked if i wanted sex. To be honest I was already starting to ger a negative vibe so agreed.

She doesnt kiss at all btw,  and outside of the RO there was no eye contact

She got up, checking her phone again, grabbed a condom and put it on. Now i started with her in mish,  and slowly started to enter, but then she sat up and adjusted the condom. Lay down and i tried again, then she put a hand on dick, pretty much holding it so i couldnt actually get much paat the tip. Tried to move her hand and reassure her i would go slowly, but she kept her vice grip on until eventually i went soft

The most infuriating thing at this point was  the fact she acted as if she had nothing to do with that. I got off and she offered more owo, checking her phone yet again (40 mins in by this point)

I let her for a few minutes but I had completely lost interest. Got up, had a shower and left after a little over 45 minutes

Wouldn't be surprised if her likes list was a load of bollocks. Avoid this one, or at least dont go for more than 30 if for some reason you really want to go

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks to OP, PatMacG and The_Don. 3 exemplary contributions that are the lifeblood of the site.