Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has Green Thai Massage (Derby) gone legit?  (Read 989 times)

Offline freddytb1

Been here a couple times and noticed they've got some new masseuses which I fancied trying. Saw that they're no longer providing the girls' numbers on the website.
Sent a text to the main number who said that since April they've stopped doing extras, and only booking options are online through the fresha website (External Link/Members Only).

Any info on this?

Online scouting

One of their recent reviews said some of the new girls weren't offering extras. Maybe if you asked the question over the phone you got an automatic negative response which may be different in the room. I have in the past been receiving regular FS off an indie masseuse and heard her telling punters no extras on the phone.

Hopefully psmithderby1234 can pop over the road and check for us!

Offline freddytb1

One of their recent reviews said some of the new girls weren't offering extras. Maybe if you asked the question over the phone you got an automatic negative response which may be different in the room. I have in the past been receiving regular FS off an indie masseuse and heard her telling punters no extras on the phone.

Yeah potentially. Could be a legit front.
I'm not from Derby though so wanted to check before I wasted a journey

Online GoldTop

He'll be along in a minute!!  :lol:

Offline snoopy

Can't imagine they have gone legit, it would totally ruin their business model. You have to get in the room to ask the question, and it all depends on the girl. Nadear herself says she offers lingam realease on her website: External Link/Members Only

Offline freddytb1

Can't imagine they have gone legit, it would totally ruin their business model. You have to get in the room to ask the question, and it all depends on the girl. Nadear herself says she offers lingam realease on her website: External Link/Members Only

You're probably right, just a bit of a hassle to have to turn and get into the room to find out. I know one or two of their girls don't do extras so we're a bit in the dark about the newer ones

Online badsin

Only been here once, very neutral experience with the English masseuse.
It seems that a quarter of all ad's on gumtree are for this place, or girls that work  here. Can't see it breaking away from it's existing offer.
Maybe a few of the girls might just not offer anything extra?

Offline Stongwee53

I went recently there was extras on offer with Coco but they where expensive for them. Massage was ok but all abit rushed. Didnt see any other girls there. Id say theres much better options in the east mids.

Offline freddytb1

I went recently there was extras on offer with Coco but they where expensive for them. Massage was ok but all abit rushed. Didnt see any other girls there. Id say theres much better options in the east mids.

Thanks for the update mate. Where else would you recommend in East Mids?

Offline Stongwee53

I normally go to independants rather than parlours etc. Obviously derby theres natasha black, HEMS, Anna ive not seen parnee well reviewed and theres another in ilkeston now whos decent reviewed cant remember her name. Notts youve got jasmine shes really good lipsy leah is decent aswell. Hush ive never really enjoyed personally. Carmen is always well reviewed and she has in the past had others working from the same place Im sure theres more on viva street but dont tend to look there unless theres a few good reviews to recommend them.

Offline freddytb1

I normally go to independants rather than parlours etc. Obviously derby theres natasha black, HEMS, Anna ive not seen parnee well reviewed and theres another in ilkeston now whos decent reviewed cant remember her name. Notts youve got jasmine shes really good lipsy leah is decent aswell. Hush ive never really enjoyed personally. Carmen is always well reviewed and she has in the past had others working from the same place Im sure theres more on viva street but dont tend to look there unless theres a few good reviews to recommend them.

Thanks man!