Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kirie  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Addicted65

Kirie has made the local rag, can believe there was queue to shag her. Who would be so fecking stupid ?

External Link/Members Only

Anyone on here going to own up ? Or maybe you just happened to be parking up when you saw her camper van arrive :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

itsonlyonce

And there is the first punter of the day peddling like fuck to his apt.... :sarcastic:

itsonlyonce

But the onlooker who called police claimed she wasn’t alone during her whistle-stop one-day Teesside jaunt.

“There was another bloke with her who looked like the WWE star The Undertaker,” he said.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Mansell

Just proves there is a market for everything.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Whattacrock

hah, when I saw there was a video in the link, I watched expecting to see a line of people shaming them (its in public afterall)...disappointed I was to see it showed an empty road of "where the camper van was" lol

Offline dg500

Reading the paper even the boys in blue don't want to go near her

Offline datwabbit

I think house prices in Whickham have dropped after she turned up. ;)

Even though she was just passing through.

Ludwig

Kirie has made the local rag, can believe there was queue to shag her. Who would be so fecking stupid ?

Presumably the sort of person who would take the time to tout her wares on here  ?

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider

Offline Brazilian Martian

If this skank is really 34 years old then bloody hell, whoring is really putting a strain on her she looks really bad I thought she was in her 40's

Offline portable

She's made the metro

External Link/Members Only

That main pic must have slipped by the editor, there's jizz on her chin and boob. And it's from ten years ago

Offline toon972

That main pic must have slipped by the editor, there's jizz on her chin and boob. And it's from ten years ago

Ha! just noticed that.