Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunday massage VERY HAPPY ENDING  (Read 1987 times)

Offline John Deere

Hi all thought give lisa's a visit again was 40 quid for the hr massage ok not to rough   plus 30 for a HJ ....... BUT NOT THIS TIME 50 QUID HALF AN HR WITH 2 GIRLS !!!! no help there think just after a bit cash ... So went to secrets 40 quid on the door seen a quiet nice girl massage good a bit firm but nice full service and i mean a good finish of . so was i wright to walk away from lisa's ?? were should i try next ?? any thoughts ??? Cheers gang  :cool:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi all thought give lisa's a visit again was 40 quid for the hr massage ok not to rough   plus 30 for a HJ ....... BUT NOT THIS TIME 50 QUID HALF AN HR WITH 2 GIRLS !!!! no help there think just after a bit cash ... So went to secrets 40 quid on the door seen a quiet nice girl massage good a bit firm but nice full service and i mean a good finish of . so was i wright to walk away from lisa's ?? were should i try next ?? any thoughts ??? Cheers gang  :cool:

Not sure what you're saying here but it doesn't seem like a review to me. Did you shag the lass at secrets.    :unknown:

It may help you a bit if you read

External Link/Members Only

Offline Knight Templar

Not sure what you're saying here but it doesn't seem like a review to me. Did you shag the lass at secrets.    :unknown:

It may help you a bit if you read

External Link/Members Only

My thoughts too , not sure what the hell he is reviewing or saying

Offline John Deere

My thoughts too , not sure what the hell he is reviewing or saying
Think i posted in wrong section . YES A SHAGG !!!!

Offline Mansell

Oh, brilliant another one is back  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online jarrovian

We're getting more and more of them :dash:

Offline catweazle

I read this (or, more accurately, tried to read it) didn't understand wtf was being said, so moved on.