Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dishy Donna Stockton  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Stockton1966

Donna is back on AW as xmasholly.stockton sorry but not sure how to post link on my phone, anyone visited recently?

Offline daveev

Donna is back on AW as xmasholly.stockton sorry but not sure how to post link on my phone, anyone visited recently?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:

Is she any good

Offline Stockton1966

I had a punt with her about 18 months ago, just a quickie, bj, doggy more owo with cim.

Offline Tiger63

There was a review of her a while back which questioned her hygiene

Offline maxxblue

There was a review of her a while back which questioned her hygiene

So it should be 'Fishy Donna Stockton' then?  :D

Offline jonone

She looks like Rodney Trotter in her profile pic.

Offline bigkstyle

Is she formerly know as fishy dondon? If she is then she's turned the clock back 10 years because I'm sure she was late 30s when I saw her about 2 years ago. Poor punt too

Offline Dimond dave

Wonder if you pay extra I wonder if a portion of mushy peas would be on the menu ,,,  nice fish with mushy peas    :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

So it should be 'Fishy Donna Stockton' then?  :D

Offline AgedCases

She looks like Rodney Trotter in her profile pic.

If you stick a pony in your pocket, I'm sure she'll get the dildo from the van...

Offline rickym

Well she's not the best uns, hygienes been questioned and brother.. she's a man...

Offline AgedCases

But here's the one that's driving me berserk, why do punters want to fuck this jerk?

forest10

You'd have to be a right plonker to pay that!

Offline SBM

She also listed bareback on her old profile at one point.  That's a lifetime ban from me!