Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AbbieLeighxox Newcastle  (Read 2355 times)

gallowgate

I haven't found a review on here for this girl so thought I would add one.

Outcall: 1.5 hours: £170

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was staying in a hotel on outskirts of Newcastle and got in touch as her pics look enticing and feedback was exceptional. She was very helpful, going out of her way and above and beyond to see me for an early morning outcall for 90 mins.
As she had gone to the trouble of getting up early just to come visit I made no requests about dress etc and Abbie was dressed in tight jeans and top, discreet enough to slip into hotel but still showing off her figure which is firm and beautifully proportione and not heavily made up, but naturally gorgeous so no need to. She is reasonably tall, says 5'7" on her profile and I would not dispute that.
She came into the room, sorted out her gift and we shared some chat over a cup of tea. Then she slipped her outer clothes off and slipped into bed, looking outstanding in a matching white lacey bra and panties set. A little kissing, not deep deep but more than sufficient (may have been my morning breath as much as anything so don't judge her on that) then RO. She is very receptive and tastes divine. Her skin is immaculately smooth and her body is fragrant and responsive.
Then owo to completion. No CIM, not an issue for me and she does state this on her profile. I am no spring chicken and often have issues but she got me there no problem.
She is interesting to talk to, fun and exciting in the bedroom and gorgeous to look at.

I would see her again like a shot and would be happy to spend a longer time with her as she is able to amuse and excite and would be a great addition to any evening.
She also duos in town with Tori Taylor which must be quite some experience, would be hard to see two more beautiful and sexy girls.

Offline the game

Looking4fun

Thanks for the review she looks fit.

gallowgate

She does not show her face but she is a very good looking girl and immaculately presented, even though she was, under instruction, not overly dressed up.

Offline Mansell

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup: Not had a punt with her, but have seen her and agree, very attractive girl, photo's are accurate.

Offline Moresomes

Nice review. Onto the hot list.

Offline Allnewman

Offline Shearer1955

Looks good but too many restrictions on services available to want to see her - pity!

Offline OscarC

Saw her briefly in a flat whilst I was visiting Tori Taylor.  Thought she was quite attractive, but never took it further by looking at her profie. Might visit later in year.

Offline Sir Punt

Please don't scream "why didn't you review" at me but I saw her and Tori T for a half hour duo before Xmas and they spoilt me rotten in the time a very dynamic duo and I agree she's a very attractive lady

Offline Mansell

Please don't scream "why didn't you review" at me but I saw her and Tori T for a half hour duo before Xmas and they spoilt me rotten in the time a very dynamic duo and I agree she's a very attractive lady

OK we'll give you 24 hrs then before screaming  ;). Seriously if you had a great time as you said, just do a review even if short, you'll get no grief then ? If your doing duo's that suggests that your an experienced punter, would be great to see reviews of others you have seen to, but no pressure on that you've not long joined.

Offline Sir Punt

OK we'll give you 24 hrs then before screaming  ;). Seriously if you had a great time as you said, just do a review even if short, you'll get no grief then ? If your doing duo's that suggests that your an experienced punter, would be great to see reviews of others you have seen to, but no pressure on that you've no long joined.
Thanks for the 24hrs grace! I wouldn't claim to be experienced but have had some great punts. I'm thinking of breaking my review cherry for my next punt but have yet to pick the (un)lucky lady  :thumbsup:

Offline Mansell

Thanks for the 24hrs grace! I wouldn't claim to be experienced but have had some great punts. I'm thinking of breaking my review cherry for my next punt but have yet to pick the (un)lucky lady  :thumbsup:
Don't leave it that long, just spit it out now man. There aren't many duo reviews so it will be appreciated, any duo with Tori in is usually very special  :lol:

Offline Sir Punt

Don't leave it that long, just spit it out now man. There aren't many duo reviews so it will be appreciated, any duo with Tori in is usually very special  :lol:
Go on the you've twisted my arm! I'll do one for the duo later on when I get onto some technology with a real keyboard :lol:

Offline Mansell

Go on the you've twisted my arm! I'll do one for the duo later on when I get onto some technology with a real keyboard :lol:

Good stuff, look forward to it  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Allnewman

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Do any one no her cheast size

They're quite small, I would say they're B cup.