Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Manu/ Brazillian Manuela - Birmingham  (Read 981 times)

1 review(s) for Gorgeous Manu (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline samsung1

Had my hopes held high as I had seen her approx 2 years ago, and recieved an enthusiastic service. But low and behold this time was no where near as good.

Rang her maid to book an appointment, confirmed FK/ OWO. - Non recieved.

Her english is still very poor, can only understand a few basic words, but will try make you talk into a google translator on her iphone.

Entered apartment, sorted paperwork. Stripped and asked for BJ only for her to put a condom on despite showering beforehand. Semi enthusiastic bj with slight moaning coming from her. Onto to doggy, pounded away to finish. Straight onto a back rub down which wasnt too bad. She has a strict 'Cum once policy'  for half hour bookings, which means that after you cum, you wont recieve sex or a bj, but somehow I managed to sweet talk into another OW bj which was better than sitting around waiting for time to pass etc.

Asked for a shower towards the end, she gave me a funny look and handed me a towel that had stains on it and stank of sweat. So left to shower at home instead.

She had the potential to become a regular, butI guess she has become very jaded and has lost her enthusiasm/ enjoyment and only sees it as a stream of income.

All in all, I should have stuck to my British only policy, or worse yet gone and seen this Rom with a banging body instead.

:hi:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 10:51:52 pm by samsung1 »