Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What would be your preference.  (Read 967 times)

Online insignia

What would you choose. A quick 30 min punt for say 60-70 quid, a quick BJ and shag and out the door, or, a 1 hour massage with B2B and HE for the same price. For me i think the massage.

Offline Wood2017

I had a little dabble in massage with HE many years ago, it was shortlived though as i found if it was an attractive girl i was leaving more sexually frustrated than when i arrived. It's a service that's of little interest to me now for that same reason.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Personally, I have a massage chair and have only come across less than five chicks that could wank me off close to the level I can wank myself off at attained through many years of cultivation and training. I would rather stay at home if the first option was not available, a massage would do nothing for me.

Offline Ghost89

I would go for the massage. Better value for money. Obviously recce needs to be done on the masseuse to determine this however.

Offline Thephoenix

Up until about 30 years ago, my preference would have been FS.
As the years go by, energy and performance levels diminish, plus condoms have a negative effect on erections and climax, so possibly like many other older punters the fbsm gradually becomes the punt of choice.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Up until about 30 years ago, my preference would have been FS.
As the years go by, energy and performance levels diminish, plus condoms have a negative effect on erections and climax, so possibly like many other older punters the fbsm gradually becomes the punt of choice.

Yes it can be very nice had that the other night with Xixi at Club 700 in Cambridge:)..

Offline southcoastpunter

i got into massage with extras a couple of years ago because of the lack of reasonably priced good FS providers in my area.

I than found a couple of good massage providers who, when they got to know you, provided many more "extras" including FS so ended up with the best of both worlds.

Offline tesla

neither, I don't do short bookings

Offline B4bcock

Ideally both.   One in the morning and the other in the afternoon.  Probably full service am and massage pm.  Unfortunately, it's not very often I get the opportunity, especially at present.

Offline Jayne_cobb

I do both - they’re different kind of experiences. A good masseur can have me writhing in ecstasy leading to an explosive orgasm. With sex the orgasm is variable. Both fun and scratch different itches depending on how energetic I’m feeling. The trick with massage is to find one that teases you throughout- rather than 50 mins of non sensual massage with a quick hand job at the end.

Offline Stevelondon

The OP is suggesting a choice of two. So for me it would be the massage (longer time) and HE.
Yes I am one of those old farts and I agree with Thephoenix about levels diminishing etc.

It goes further than that though.
I get sciatica from time to time and massage certainly helps. But it is just massage and I see a very good massage therapist for that.

For the sensual massage I don't need to be stretched and strained. I much prefer that 50 minutes or so to be teasing and edging to build up the pressure so to speak.

Yes I do enjoy the occasional 30 minute session of sex, but they are usually on the spur of the moment type things      and I would have to say half of that time is spent giving oral. Gone are those pumping away hard and fast second round days.  :D

Offline Home Alone

What would you choose. A quick 30 min punt for say 60-70 quid, a quick BJ and shag and out the door, or, a 1 hour massage with B2B and HE for the same price. For me i think the massage.
Neither of the above, thanks. For me, a nice, slow GFE, over perhaps a couple of hours, culminating in as energetic a shag as I can manage at my age these days, would be the ideal.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I don't think its a like for like comparison givebn the prices quotes. My experience of those services are
A quick 30 min punt = £60 to £80
1 hour massage with B2B and HE = £80 to £100

I don't know anywhere local to me where B2B is £60. Lowest was shops that had £40 door price and the girl would do B2B for an extra £40
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline snaitram99

My preference, for similar reasons mentioned by others (age, condoms etc.) would be for the massage (usually £40 for 1 hr) plus B2B and HE for £40 so total £80, but ideally with oral before the HE. Have had this sometimes with Chinese girls in Newport/Cardiff for extra £20, sometimes £30. OK £100 or so without FS but more relaxing, no performance pressure. Only worth it if you actually want the massage first though.

Offline localyokel

I like to spend an hour - massage is not of massive interest unless it’s someone like LondonLucyxxx or SadieStrumpet who actually has massage qualifications. Definitely want to finish the hour with HE but it could include BDSM activities as much as GFE

Offline unclepokey

Neither of the above, thanks. For me, a nice, slow GFE, over perhaps a couple of hours, culminating in as energetic a shag as I can manage at my age these days, would be the ideal.

+(at least) 1 from me.

Offline Tom1976

About 6 months back I spotted an old work colleague on seeking.

Having noted that some females on there are for financial reward, I kept an eye out for her on AW.

One profile turned up and got talking: the WG sent me her contact number and guess what, it’s my old work colleague’s.

I think for many reasons that I will pass, kinky though it seems.

Offline mikef2008

i did have a few massages with HE a number of years back and while they were good, my problem was that I just so wanted to fuck them that I ended up leaving a bit dissatisfied.

Offline localyokel

About 6 months back I spotted an old work colleague on seeking.

Having noted that some females on there are for financial reward, I kept an eye out for her on AW.

One profile turned up and got talking: the WG sent me her contact number and guess what, it’s my old work colleague’s.

I think for many reasons that I will pass, kinky though it seems.

Not sure I’d be able to pass that up. But I think it’s the right decision. I have one girl I see a fair amount only because she looks so like my old boss. Maybe not as hot as fucking your former work colleague but less likely to go pear-shaped

Offline vindici

I do both type regularly as and when the mood takes me.