Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how many of us actually read profiles?  (Read 1538 times)

Offline gary03

i met a wg new to aw she now has a rating of 6 all positive.she was intrested in advertising on other free sites so i helped her set up profiles on backpage & crazy oz.in this she specifically asked punters to txt not call as she has a day job & cannot answer calls but after a week she has had to delete her profiles on these sites as she has been getting nothing but calls at all times of day & night.at last count over 100 calls & only 2 bookings through these sites.
It has led me to question what percentage of punters are considerate sane guys who just want quality punts against what until now i thought was the minority of idiots?

Offline mh

i met a wg new to aw she now has a rating of 6 all positive.she was intrested in advertising on other free sites so i helped her set up profiles on backpage & crazy oz.in this she specifically asked punters to txt not call as she has a day job & cannot answer calls but after a week she has had to delete her profiles on these sites as she has been getting nothing but calls at all times of day & night.at last count over 100 calls & only 2 bookings through these sites.
It has led me to question what percentage of punters are considerate sane guys who just want quality punts against what until now i thought was the minority of idiots?

Surely you can advise her to switch her phone off when she doesn't want to receive calls? She will get any texts when she next switches the phone on.

Why is it not a problem with AW? Is it because she doesn't display her number all the time? If so she wouldn't get texts through that medium either!

vw

I helped her set up profiles on backpage & crazy oz.

Have you reviewed her ?

Online Jonestown

Hope she has a work phone and is not putting out her personal number.

Offline MaxDeane

Chatting to WG's I've met, I think that there are lot of idiots.

I think that if you're considering sticking your dick in someone, the least you should do is check out the information offered.

Part of the problem is the WG's themselves, I don't mind reading useful information, but I'm sick to death of reading how they're 'going to make me feel' or how I'm 'going to love fucking their tight pussy'

I know how much I love fucking and cumming, why else would I be on AW.

However, things like following requests for how to contact the WG are fundamental, and if you can't follow those, you're a fuck-wit.

Also, do you offer IT help to everyone? I'm having trouble with my router :cool:

kamu

If its short, to the point and easy to navigate yes I will. If its got multiple tabs full of waffle then no I wont (but then I generally wont attempt to make contact with these types of profiles anyway). At the end of the day all I really want to know is what services they offer, price and contact details.

Offline Marmalade

If its short, to the point and easy to navigate yes I will. If its got multiple tabs full of waffle then no I wont (but then I generally wont attempt to make contact with these types of profiles anyway). At the end of the day all I really want to know is what services they offer, price and contact details.

+1

Offline Marmalade

You can hardly blame punters if she (with your help  :rolleyes:) is advertising her number on lots of dodgy sites that will pass her phone number on to lots of others. An AW her phone number is only displayed if she pays.  Instead of encouraging her maybe suggest she gets a work phone and leaves it switched to silent.

No, it is not the punter's fault. What business advertises their phone number and then complains cos someone has seen it and used it??

Offline king tarzan

I read profiles carefully

I need to know dfk/ then secondary owo
Sex HAS TO BE PROTECTED 100%

And also she does not get pissed or shitted on that's also a BIG NO NO for me
If she pisses and shits on others that's not a issue for me

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline linkburn

you can and you cant blame her. of course its a stupid thing to put your number up there on these open sites.... but it does take a special kind of weirdo to get his kicks from only calling a wg and knocking one out. It makes the rest of us look bad.

Offline gary03

On aw she is email only
Prob me been nieve giving her punting number out
On backpage
Yes i have reviewed her
Personally i research all girls before contacting.think it daft not to use all info available

vw

On aw she is email only
Prob me been nieve giving her punting number out
On backpage
Yes i have reviewed her
Personally i research all girls before contacting.think it daft not to use all info available

So you set up her profile and reviewed her ?

Are you her pimp ?

Online Jonestown

Prob me been nieve giving her punting number out.

How can it be naive to give her punting number out ?
No one going through backpage, Craig's list, etc is going to use email.

bigmanbigman

Cant be sorry for wg with too many phone  calls answer is
switch off phone or e mail only.

Offline gary03

Yeah she now back to email only.no not her pimpvhave seen her twice & we do text as friends. but any sex strictly buisness

Offline Marmalade

So you set up her profile and reviewed her ?

Are you her pimp ?

Probably not; but a well-deserved comment. The OP was bending over backwards to defend a prossie. Even the thread title was misleading I felt --  not about "do you read a profile of ten pages, mostly drivel, for 16 prostitutes before selecting one" but "hey guys, please feel sorry for a prossie and don't phone unless you are going to book her". That's how it came across.

I think it is annoying when people join UKP and then say so-and-so isn't advertising her phone number, can someone tell me what it is (No, you idiot, if she is not advertising her phone number why would she want a call out of the blue from someone she doesn't know when all indications are that she doesn't want to be phoned? duh.)

But that is not the case here.

Maybe she has a shite phone technique, who knows? Maybe guys phone up for information or confirmation of details hidden in her small print and she gets fucked off straight away, especially ifshe's at her 'other' job, staking shelves, or serving Big Macs and the Big Issue. A large proportion of experienced punters have said, quite sensibly IMHO, that they phone up to confirm services because what you see on the profile is not necessarily what you get. But the OP wants us to 'treat her as oh-so-special and treat her nicely', and by extension that probably means the same way to treat every fucking pimped-out Romanian that has a standardised profile offering everything that she doesn't actually do.

Prossies are not, on average, very  professional about running their business, but it is their job. Punters are not contracted to read the whole of a profile if they don't want to (even if it makes sense to do so, especially when it is not that long and boring). Newbie punters may be very shy when phoning. Some might not like the sound of her pissed-off voice; and I'm sorry, but while she has no obligation to accept a booking, the punter has no obligation to phone her in a carefully prescribed manner.

Online Jonestown

Maybe she wants text messages not phone calls because she has little or no English.

bigmanbigman

Maybe she hates
being a wg and
you can hear it
in a phone call ???
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 05:47:31 pm by bigmanbigman »

Offline gary03

I can assure you she very much enjoys the action.my point is if she says please text dont call as i will not answer & 100 people still call they either have not read profile or just are ringing for there own gratification as they are unlikely to get very far doing totally opposite of the requst in ad

Online Jonestown

Irrespective of what she wants a lot of guys want to speak to the girl to try and check if the profile details are correct - you can't do that by text.

Offline Marmalade

I can assure you she very much enjoys the action.my point is if she says please text dont call as i will not answer & 100 people still call they either have not read profile or just are ringing for there own gratification as they are unlikely to get very far doing totally opposite of the requst in ad

1, you are jumping to conclusions, as Jonestown for instance has also just pointed out to you.
2. you are defending a prossie against punters, which you should know is not a very brilliant move on the punting forum. Take it to saafe.
3. Unless I've missed something, you have yet to post links to all these terrible profiles that you helped her write and which are getting her into trouble.
4. As we can't see the tart pages in question, we just have your statement (which she maybe asked you to post?)
5. You are blaming punters instead of pointing out that she isn't (with your help again) running her business very well.
6. If every prossie out of the thousands and thousands who advertise their phone number had a nervous breakdown, too many calls, and no appointments, there wouldn't be much of a market, would there?

vw

have seen her twice & we do text as friends. but any sex strictly buisness

so which friend did you review ?  Hope you stated you were friends on the review or did the review cause the friendship ?

Offline Marmalade

so which friend did you review ?  Hope you stated you were friends on the review or did the review cause the friendship ?

I wonder how long the beautiful friendship will last?

Hidden Image/Members Only

:kiss: but then ...

One day she might give him her real telephone voice and then ...

:cry:

Online PepeMAGA

My money is on Curvy Indian Princess.

bigmanbigman

sounds like you are that wg ???

pking_paul

To return to the title of the thread. I have had two WGs I've met laugh to me about at the punters who don't read their profiles. I use the word laugh carefully, because they just considered them dumb nuts. Their words not mine.

Granted some of them write war and peace length stuff that I never get to the end of, but TBH if you punt based entirely on the pretty pictures, you ain't doing yourself any favours are you?

Offline Steely Dan

How many of us read terms of conditions of anything?  What is your exit clause for you Electricity provider?  What will be your partners pension payout if you die when you are 59?  Does your life insurance cover you if you die in a balloon crash? You think you are on one months notice, but are you sure ... could it have moved to 3 months last year in the fine print? Life is complex these days.  I want punting to be stress free.

Actually, I read profiles mostly. But might miss a few things. But if a lass has 10 positives from here, it most times works out.  And if she posts her phone number, there is a good chance I will call.  If she is not nice on the phone, she is most likely not nice in person.

Offline gary03

Have found replies fascinating.seem to be divided into those who do research & respect wg wishes & those who treat them as a commodity & as they are paying can do it there way.not criticising either you pays your money.. . 
as a guy in mid 50s i have been punting over 30 years startng back when you just got a phone number in local paper r bought contact mags in a sex shop.that led to several train journeys to my local big city nottingham & a fair percentage of shite punts.today it is much better.on aw i look for a woman over 30 who says she fk & owo & doesnt have 101 faq yet looks like she can string a sentance together.then email or txt to agree to call & make my decision from all that info.can still get it wrong sometimes but much better chance.
Now with girl i am ralking about yes even clouseau could probably have guessed if could be bothered
I had placed rb & she answered & gave contact num.profile looked intresting & never tried indian girl so txt back & then called her.she was little nervous but sounded ok & clinched it by sending face photo on whatsap.meet was great as per review & she told me it was one of her first punts & she only went through with it due to how i sounded on phone.since then kept eye on her profile.been indian she is paranoid of local community finding out her double life & she was very grateful when i noticed she had left her aw verification photo visible & told her how to hide it.
she is in leicester & so a lot of competition on aw so i was trying to help her branch out by showing her other sites.now however she is only going to advertise using email ad.
Sorry for length of this but just wanted to give you context

Offline Marmalade

bigmanbigman

Any one who feels sorry for a wg getting lots of calls and so many £s  . Has got something wrong i.m.o.