Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CIM or CIF  (Read 3118 times)

Offline stampjones

For some reason there seem to be a lot of girls just now on AW who do facials but not CIM. Maybe thats not surprising but to me there always seemed to be a well know set of levels (first base, second base etc) and I always thought that getting a load of jizz all over your face sounded way worse than taking a load in your mouth. Not that I'd ever want to experience either, but I'd personally hate the idea of the former way more than the latter. I guess CIM has more health risks associated but it still surprises me. Any thoughts anyone (eg dont post when youve had a couple of beers cos you talk bollocks)

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I think it's a fact that any form of uncovered dick sucking, let alone CIM, carries way more STI risk for the lady than receiving a facial so yeah that probably is a big part of it.

Offline stampjones

I think it's a fact that any form of uncovered dick sucking, let alone CIM, carries way more STI risk for the lady than receiving a facial so yeah that probably is a big part of it.
Yeah I get that CIM is riskier - I suppose it just always surprises me that hot girls are happy to let you spunk your load over their faces. Definitely not complaining though :)

Punter115

In my opinion you can't beat getting her down on her knees and sucking you off ,preferably with her mouth only , then emptying your balls deep down her throat as you stand above her ,.hearing her gagging just increases the climax.....lovely jubbly!

Offline Trotter671

IME most girls who offer the services prefer CIM as it's less messy and a low chance of spunk in their hair! I always drink lots of water & pineapple juice before a punt so if it's CIM then good chance of swallow as well as it tastes better (especially if you are going in for spunky snog after - not for everyone I know :scare:). I do like to give a good facial though :hi:

Offline hungrypunt

cum in throat for me as often as poss, I try and clarify this first.
dont even wanna see it, just straight down.

:)

vw

HIV can be passed via the eye, so CIM is less danger to life IMO

That's assuming they got hot tin the eye though, happens a few times !
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 11:49:41 am by vw »

Offline king tarzan

Sophia_lawrence does cim absolutely magnificently taking every last drop!!
She has taught me that after cim she immediately uses listerine mouth wash and I do as well immediately after performing oral on mango afterwards too to clear any bacteria germs immediately and instantly from throat and gums..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CityTillIDie

HIV can be passed via the eye, so CIM is less danger to life IMO

That's assuming they got hot tin the eye though, happens a few times !

I'm reasonably certain hot tin would fuck someone's eyesight up, let alone give them STDs

:yahoo:

vw

I'm reasonably certain hot tin would fuck someone's eyesight up, let alone give them STDs

:yahoo:

Keep en eye out for pink eye though

External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Some ladies have told me through the eye hiv can be passed obviously if the guy has hiv
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

Interesting to see that. I was convinced I got viral conjunctivitis a couple of years ago from  a girl in Blackpool. Absolute bugger of a problem - both eyes were so photosensitive I couldn't go outside and had to wear shades indoors. The eye symptoms lasted around three weeks until it cleared and then shifted to my ears - making me functionally deaf for around 5 weeks ( its a known complication of conjunctivitis).
FWIW after I'd been with her I noticed what looked like healed chicken pox / shingles scars on her abdomen and buttocks. Not long after I got what appeared to be a low-level shingles attack tracking down the nerves on my left side, just a few new spots a day. I reckon I must have picked up a herpes-like virus from her. This carried on for close to six months, finally stopping at the same time as the pink-eye began. I was convinced it was all herpes-driven from the same infection, but the docs didn't seem interested.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 12:50:40 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Baldy

Most girls I have seen prefer CIM and not a facial.

The ones that have had told me to keep it away from there hair , I suppose spunk in the hair doesn't look that appeling for the next punter . We all know what women are like with there hair .

Me - i would rather cover then like a decorators radio all over there faces Everytime .

Online Jonestown

Never understood the attraction of CIF, not my thing at all, and now I'm at an age where the low volumes I produce would probably be a shameful embarrassment. CIM is fine though, swallow even better, but not many girls do that now I fancy.

Offline rubric

I much prefer CIM - especially if it's a girl who will take it deep and then suck the cum out of me when I orgasm.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Saw one profile on AW recently where the girls specialty was letting you come in her eye! I thought WTF but makes a bit more sense reading the above for those who have some sort of risk fetish.

Bud$

Agree with what's been said and I think there's another reason why more girls are offering cof and not cim. They can't avoid cim, can they?  It either is or it isn't. With CIF they can....especially if they do the wanking, which is the way I like it. I've been to see 4 girls who basically avoided it going there - one under the chin, 2 just let it dribble around their mouth and lips (they even slowed down when I was coming so it wasn't that forceful) and the other leant right back just at the right moment so I only came on her front.
3 were Hungarian and the 4th Romanian.

Offline stampjones

Agree with what's been said and I think there's another reason why more girls are offering cof and not cim. They can't avoid cim, can they?  It either is or it isn't. With CIF they can....especially if they do the wanking, which is the way I like it. I've been to see 4 girls who basically avoided it going there - one under the chin, 2 just let it dribble around their mouth and lips (they even slowed down when I was coming so it wasn't that forceful) and the other leant right back just at the right moment so I only came on her front.
3 were Hungarian and the 4th Romanian.
Think you win the prize mate. That sounds like the most logical answer when considered. My mistake was trying to wonder what a girl would think, I should have asked what a skank rom prossie would think. Everything is now clear

Bud$

Think you win the prize mate. That sounds like the most logical answer when considered. My mistake was trying to wonder what a girl would think, I should have asked what a skank rom prossie would think. Everything is now clear
Yes, it's another form of B & S really - you get suckered in by lots of 'likes' listed and because you gone to quite some trouble to get there, you just think to yourself, "what the heck - might as well" but with the cif it's even worse - you don't find out till the last minute, do you? I must add though, that with the 4 I mentioned, the rest of what we did together was very much alright - very good actually, so it wasn't a total waste of time.

Offline Stalinator

Is there any point asking them to confirm before any money changes hands that the service is actually available?

I have been conned before by the list of likes that is obviously false, most likely fill out by her pimp. I had one that advertised anal, CIM and OWO. She never did any of them. But then again that is your typical lady Romanian.

Bud$

Is there any point asking them to confirm before any money changes hands that the service is actually available?
I did that with the girls mentioned  - with 2 I suppose they considered cif to be the same as dribbling around the lips (closed) and chin with the major shots falling below, another having leant right back maybe thought I should be able to shoot that far (first load did, rest didn't) and the 4th possibly considered her neck and under the chin to be the same as her face. There is the possibility that you could agree to hand over the money (the extra, if it is) afterwards. It is after all the Thai way to do things when in Thailand.

Bud$

I'd just like to add something though - I've learnt that if you become a regular, however that's defined, the services which you can do with a girl become better and are nearly always more than she has on her profile or would say to a 1st timer over the phone. I've found this to be as true now as it was when I first started 25 years ago, when it was all about looking in the paper and phoning up. And it's the same as any other economic transaction, whether it's a restaurant, a coffee shop or a garage where you have your car fixed. Any business which wants to be a success, including these girl;s we go to, wants to give their regulars a better deal so they keep coming  :wackogirl: (back)   

Offline rubric

Any business which wants to be a success, including these girl;s we go to, wants to give their regulars a better deal so they keep coming  :wackogirl: (back)

Or alternatively they become shit because they assume you are always going to rock up needing what they offer. Most time wasting punt - regular who spent half the appointment crying because of stuff going on with her personal life, I never returned.