Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen naughty_hotwife or Naughtymilfrosexxx ?  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Imperia

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Am thinking about having a VFM punt and these two seem to be an option. Noticed that neither have any reviews on here, so I am just curious to know if anyone has seen them at all?

Offline NickyBobby

Naughty hot wife has an age restriction that will limit her customer base  :dash:

Offline Nosser2

Naughty hot wife has an age restriction that will limit her customer base  :dash:

Plus if you’re going for Rose and fancy a couple of hours outcall, go for two one hour bookings back to back as it’s cheaper.  :lol:

Offline Imperia

Ha, I didn't even notice that. Has anyone actually visited either of them though?

Offline GSR-MAN

I have seen naughty_hotwife very recently, I'm going to put up a review later on today.....she's actually decent punt, pretty good value for money.

Any specifics you need to know asap or are you o.k to wait for my review?

Offline bonerville

She asked me to send her a photo  before the meet (which I did)...………...then she replied saying she didn't fancy me.  :dash:
I look forward to your review.

Offline Imperia

I have seen naughty_hotwife very recently, I'm going to put up a review later on today.....she's actually decent punt, pretty good value for money.

Great, glad to hear! Nah, I'm not looking to book asap so I will wait for your review.

Offline jnotts

Are you still planning on posting a review on her? Planning on seeing her this week anyway, but would be interested to hear about your own experiences.
Will post my review anyway once I see her

Online j122

Are you still planning on posting a review on her? Planning on seeing her this week anyway, but would be interested to hear about your own experiences.
Will post my review anyway once I see her

Click on the link under the first post, his review is there. The number just hasn't been added to positive due to site issues

Offline Space Invader

Bonerville said -"She asked me to send her a photo  before the meet (which I did)...………...then she replied saying she didn't fancy me."

FFS - you sent her a photo !!! no doubt along with a potentially explicit or difficult email to explain to partner / wife / OH should it ever be resurrected and come back to haunt you - I have NEVER been asked for a photo, and I certainly would never send one - not one that looks like me anyway ! -you are a very trusting guy bonerville !

I did also try to meet up with Hotwife a couple of weeks ago , I hadnt seen her 42 age limit , and so after she had replied to my AW mail - I apologised as I am way past that - she obviously doesn't think anyone over 50 can perform properly -or is so gross for her - interesting attitude to have as a working girl , she was very friendly , and if she changes her age rule, particularly for her Bukkake sessions I would gladly visit her - I really cant understand her age limit for parties -surely she doesn't see anyone above the waist -lol