Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy foxxx-Leicester  (Read 1015 times)

Ghantal123

Hi guys
Just a quick question:how do i book mandy foxx in leicester?
I’ve tried booking multiple tiles in leicester on adultwork but never get a booking confirmation or reply from her.
She is on my HL for ages but simply dont get a confirmation from her.
Any ideas on how to book her?

Offline NigelF

Hi guys
Just a quick question:how do i book mandy foxx in leicester?
I’ve tried booking multiple tiles in leicester on adultwork but never get a booking confirmation or reply from her.
She is on my HL for ages but simply dont get a confirmation from her.
Any ideas on how to book her?

External Link/Members Only

Most WGs prefer you to talk via email first so you can mutually agree a suitable time (e.g. she can suggest alternative times if she's busy as most WGs don't update their "availability" on AW) and discuss the services you want.

Anyway, you might want to wait a little a bit as she has a strong negative review coming up so you might want to read that first. See this thread for more info:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241594.0

Offline HailWood

External Link/Members Only

Most WGs prefer you to talk via email first so you can mutually agree a suitable time (e.g. she can suggest alternative times if she's busy as most WGs don't update their "availability" on AW) and discuss the services you want.

What Nigel says + make your email brief and specific (times and your likes). Also check if the WG demands other AW feedback before she will agree to a booking. I know WGs who will not respond to punters who do not meet this criteria.

I note the review has now gone up in The West Mids section.

Ghantal123

Thanks for the tips and a heads up on the negative review!

I can see that she has put down “no reviews no booking” .i normally ring and book rather than email so will have to try emailing. Cheers!

Offline Orallover12345

I'm hoping to see Mandy soon too seen her a while back in Beaumont leys area.. anyone have any idea where abouts her new location is?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 10:39:55 am by Orallover12345 »

Offline Picti

I'm hoping to see Mandy soon too seen her a while back in Beaumont leys area.. anyone have any idea where abouts her new location is?

I haven't seen Mandy but have met Nicole a couple of times.

With security in mind I'll say that the new place isn't far from the previous place, but you'll need to contact Mandy for the location details.