Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Body 2 body / nuru  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Last_time_punt

Anyone give any good suggestions on a good body 2 body or a nuru style massage? Only went sheridans once for the service and they had no nuru gel in at the time, plus the girl doing it (think it was Eden if memory serves me right) didn't seem interested. Only went with her coz she had the biggest tits haha.

Offline standardpostage

Body Serenity in Preston does body to body. Went last week. Saw Darcy. £80 for hour. Brilliant. Site also offers nuru, but I have never tried it yet.  :)  It's in city centre.

Offline IAMBATMAN

link to a review that sounds very promising https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=143023.0

also this girl but lack of OWO puts me off a bit plus shes currently in australia External Link/Members Only £150 an hour uk price tag

also sheridans in salford External Link/Members Only and baileys of rochdale External Link/Members Only both do nuru
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 05:56:05 pm by IAMBATMAN »

DUNDA55

link to a review that sounds very promising https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=143023.0

also this girl but lack of OWO puts me off a bit plus shes currently in australia External Link/Members Only £150 an hour uk price tag

also sheridans in salford External Link/Members Only and baileys of rochdale External Link/Members Only both do nuru

Do baileys do FS?

Anyone seen jasmine?

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

This girl called Jenni4U apparently does NURU massage, she’s based in Blackpool. Not sampled her service myself. Had planned to once but she had to cancel last minuet. She is still on the to do list though.

Dunno is this is relevant. Beware of FS with NURU. I was told once that the gel can cause condoms to split. Why FS isn’t usually offered with NURU. Don’t know if they’re is any truth in the matter, but has stuck in my mind. 👍

Offline IAMBATMAN

Do baileys do FS?

Anyone seen jasmine?
Not sure if they offee fs with the nuru but i should imagine so