Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Long Legs Manchester  (Read 2341 times)

Offline scoffscoffer

Just wondering if anyone ever managed to get extras here or is it a myth? Know a thread from a couple of years ago says is bollocks but Google shows old result indicating was possible back in the day...

Offline sandy2000

I been to Long Legs loads and I think there is no chance of any extras.

From what I have seen, it is managed well and they will take no prisoners getting rid of anyone who doesn’t abide by the rules.

I just use it to have a nice chat with the girls, then go round to either Cosmo or Selecta where you can definitely get what you want.

Rincewind65

I have frequented long legs many times myself and have only heard via a friend, of someone getting a bj once upstairs in the vip, but back then it was about £80/100 per 30 mins...Bentley''s would have been a lot cheaper for them

Offline sandy2000

I was once stupid enough to pay £70 for the VIP upstairs thinking there may have been the chance of a BJ or Handjob but there was no offer of anything.

Only difference being upstairs was the girl got totally naked, don't get me wrong she was fit as.

Like I said, you could have 2 girls at Selecta for £70.

Best thing to do, so I've been told  :rolleyes: ( never done this myself - honest  :D ) go to Selecta before 8 pm early in the week say Tuesday for half hours punt, Long Legs for an hour or so where you get a half price dance with it being early in the week get " revved up " for another pump and dump then back to Selecta for a punt with one of the night shift girls.

Good night out for a ton

Offline scoffscoffer

Good idea! Are the half price dances because of the day or time? Always a tenner as far as I know!

AJB top shagger

As far as i am aware it's just a tenner a dance down stairs, and considerably more up stairs for a private dance where you will end up paying a fortune and be left hold your lad

Offline sandy2000

Good idea! Are the half price dances because of the day or time? Always a tenner as far as I know!

I’ve been in on Monday’s and Tuesdays and have paid £10 on the door but have been given a voucher for a dance. Been a while since I’ve been but the dance was either free or £5 can’t remember

Offline sandy2000

As far as i am aware it's just a tenner a dance down stairs, and considerably more up stairs for a private dance where you will end up paying a fortune and be left hold your lad

100% correct. Waste of money going upstairs.

noel857

Offline Duke of Earl

Great Ancoats St. near the junction with Lever Street