Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice needed  (Read 1087 times)

Midlandsboc

Hi all, first time posting here.

I'll be in Manchester in a couple of weeks and Im looking for a meet whilst there.
My criteria is body, skin tone and then face. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is my idea of an amzing body and skin tone. I like girls who go to the gym, and to look like they go to the gym, and have nice well developed legs and butt, I dont mind if they are somewhat curvy as long as they have a flat stomach and smallish waist. Looks arent as important, as I would happily see a 5 out of 10 facially waho was a 9 out of 10 body.

Sorry for the mad ramble, but any suggestions would be much appreciated?

JAShoots

Why are you not just booking Chanel, you've answered your own question....

Oh hey, Chanel!  :P

Midlandsboc

Jashoots, you'll need to let us in on your secret of always getting the booking when you want and never being let down at the last minute, us mere mortals normally have to put a plan B, C and D in place

Chanel is my forst choice but incase she's not available or if I want to punt more than once with someone else, Im looking for other girls who are not Chanel.

Hopefully the rest of the North West members will be a little more welcoming.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 01:06:20 pm by Midlandsboc »

Offline McSwell

This girl may fit the bill, she always gets good feedback

External Link/Members Only        External Link/Members Only 

She looks fit to me but I don't know if she fits in with your  gym-fit type

Midlandsboc

Thanks Mcswell, she looks very hot, defo an option, my ideal is a little bigger around the legs and ass but thats me just being super picky!

Midlandsboc

Ive attached pics of what I mean by gym fit, hope this helps, if there are any prossies in Manchester that have a body like any of these girls, then please let me know.

Thanks

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NigelF

Definitely gym fit and good body: External Link/Members Only

However she may not have enough meat on her arse and legs for your tastes (which I would agree with but I do like variety). See my review (linked just below this post) for more detail. While I did give her a negative, the general service was just about OK and the sex was good.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 02:27:16 pm by NigelF »

Offline xxlmuscles

Or this one?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although it would be worried she might take me down :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

I can see my help is not needed here  :cry:

Offline Goldfinch

goldwing1

I`ve met this one, photo`s are a bit naff but she is gym fit, and fit as fuck, really goes for it

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Patch11

Hi all, first time posting here.

I'll be in Manchester in a couple of weeks and Im looking for a meet whilst there.
My criteria is body, skin tone and then face. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is my idea of an amzing body and skin tone. I like girls who go to the gym, and to look like they go to the gym, and have nice well developed legs and butt, I dont mind if they are somewhat curvy as long as they have a flat stomach and smallish waist. Looks arent as important, as I would happily see a 5 out of 10 facially waho was a 9 out of 10 body.

Sorry for the mad ramble, but any suggestions would be much appreciated?

Hey midlandsboc. Who did you go for in the end?  Thinking of booking Chanel, but still not sure at the mo?

Online scutty brown

As Cueball declined to help, I feel one of us has to point the OP in the right direction, so here's a nicely toned gin bunny

External Link/Members Only

AllenBooker

He joined on Sept 11th and last visited the same day. Think he went back to school.