Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Layla Monroe & Bustyblondelo  (Read 1383 times)

Offline smit1234

Hi, has anyone seen these girls as a single or double act? I'm intrigued but wary that they may be a fair bit scatty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline hungrypunt

Jesus, i bet they could take some hammer. You do what they say, end of! :sarcastic:

Offline smit1234

Hahaha, you can say that again. Really want a busty 2 girl without being abused!!

Offline MrScaramanga

I've seen one of the ladies in question and I would definitely AVOID

Offline hungrypunt

Its lookin likw im on with these 2 early next week...pleasssse someone tell me theyve ad a good time ...

Offline Blackpool Rock

Neither are my cup of tea as they are both a bit chunky for my liking, been on AW for about 12 and 18 months so surprising there is no info on either of them.
Blueboy indicated he had seen one of them and to avoid but not which one or why so a bit more info would be good.
Brave IMO to see two un-reviewed girls but i'm sure you will report back

Offline smit1234

Its lookin likw im on with these 2 early next week...pleasssse someone tell me theyve ad a good time ...

Good luck, hope you can get out alive!!! Hahaha

Offline MrScaramanga

Neither are my cup of tea as they are both a bit chunky for my liking, been on AW for about 12 and 18 months so surprising there is no info on either of them.
Blueboy indicated he had seen one of them and to avoid but not which one or why so a bit more info would be good.
Brave IMO to see two un-reviewed girls but i'm sure you will report back

I seen Layla and to be honest the reason I never put up review is because I had threats of someone coming to sort me out so made me a bit scared, I made biggest mistake by not having a punting phone so she was able find out my real name.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I seen Layla and to be honest the reason I never put up review is because I had threats of someone coming to sort me out so made me a bit scared, I made biggest mistake by not having a punting phone so she was able find out my real name.
OK so looks like you had a shit punt and presumably she could find you via social media etc
What went badly wrong for a threat of being sorted out, was it a B&S, did someone try and rob you, were services advertised but not offered etc?
Personally i'd avoid her but the OP may want a bit more info to decide whether to proceed

Offline MrScaramanga

Paid for hour which lasted 30 mins was answering calls during the punt and said I can come back for free half hour to make up (no chance of that) and after a week got shit loads texts saying she was pregnant and she wanted more money off me and knew where I lived and I’ll be getting  a visit from her fella

Offline hungrypunt

Paid for hour which lasted 30 mins was answering calls during the punt and said I can come back for free half hour to make up (no chance of that) and after a week got shit loads texts saying she was pregnant and she wanted more money off me and knew where I lived and I’ll be getting  a visit from her fella

Ill not bother me thinks, skanky bitch

Cheers chaps :hi:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 12:47:16 pm by hungrypunt »

goldwing1

Threesome

Have a look at this External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
then the links towards the bottom right of the page.

If you fancy a threesome with one of her mates, get in touch with angel sam and she`ll  arrange it
I had one with her and kirsty blonde

Offline MrScaramanga