Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork on company house  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Helloyou75001

Hello there,

I was checking adultwork on company house and it looks like the account is dormant:
External Link/Members Only

Have I missed something? I think adultwork is making load of money.

Offline Helloyou75001

Actually, digging a bit more, it looks like the company is registered in Panama:

"AWS Affiliate Worldwide Systems International Limited, with its registered office at Tassou Papadopoulou, 6 Flat/Office 22, Agios Dometios, 2373, Nicosia, Cyprus, is the Agent acting on behalf of the Principal; CDLB HOLDINGS INC, with its registered office at 50th Street, Global Plaza Tower, 19th Floor Suite 19-H, Panama City, Republic of Panama."

Adultwork is illegal in the UK?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Actually, digging a bit more, it looks like the company is registered in Panama:

"AWS Affiliate Worldwide Systems International Limited, with its registered office at Tassou Papadopoulou, 6 Flat/Office 22, Agios Dometios, 2373, Nicosia, Cyprus, is the Agent acting on behalf of the Principal; CDLB HOLDINGS INC, with its registered office at 50th Street, Global Plaza Tower, 19th Floor Suite 19-H, Panama City, Republic of Panama."

Adultwork is illegal in the UK?

Adultwork operate worldwide, on every continent except Antarctica, why would they need to be based in the UK.  :unknown:

What makes you think it would be illegal here. 

Offline magnetico

Check the list of directors of ADULTWORK LTD, you'll see that it's only Waxman, which is a famously dodgy pimp in Wales.

He's got fuck all to do with Adultwork.com

Offline magnetico

Also this address is Panama is shared by thousands of dodgy businesses (finance, pills, VPNs, ponzis, scams) just to hide the names of the owners and avoid taxation.

So, no Adultwork isn't really "based" there.

Offline Helloyou75001

it looks like most working girls are in the UK? can't see it listing girls in other countries?

And yes I've checked Waxman. Looks like he owns adultwork on company house but it is declaring the company as dormant. So it's not clear where it is based?

James999

Are you seriously as stupid as you appear  :unknown:

Offline Taggart

Hello there,

I was checking adultwork on company house and it looks like the account is dormant:

Have I missed something? I think adultwork is making load of money.

WTF does it matter ?
We all know they make money - the people on there make money - otherwise they'd not be in it.  :dash:
Does it cause you a problem?   

Offline magnetico

it looks like most working girls are in the UK? can't see it listing girls in other countries?

And yes I've checked Waxman. Looks like he owns adultwork on company house but it is declaring the company as dormant. So it's not clear where it is based?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Moby Dick

Do they need to adhere to the UK tax laws?

Recent thread about VAT makes me think how they operate, and the legality of profiting from "immoral" earnings.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=233296.msg2379143#msg2379143

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Do they need to adhere to the UK tax laws?

Recent thread about VAT makes me think how they operate, and the legality of profiting from "immoral" earnings.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=233296.msg2379143#msg2379143

They aren't UK based.

How can they be making money from immoral earnings, they're an advertising site, they have no involvement in any bookings.  :unknown:

Offline lewisjones23

Are you seriously as stupid as you appear  :unknown:

probably more so, if possible

Offline Moby Dick

I dunno, that is why I asked.
It appears they have been charging VAT, or refunding VAT so to me that suggests they have been VAT registered or found out?
They aren't UK based.

How can they be making money from immoral earnings, they're an advertising site, they have no involvement in any bookings.  :unknown: