Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in bad weather conditions  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Metalgear2018

Has anyone travelled in bad weather conditions by car and thought why I'm I risking my life going to this punt?

And how long was the journey in the bad weather condition?

Mine was today going to Chelmsford. It was pissing it down and the car wipers could not keep up the the heavy rain. The car was scary to drive. It took me 45mins of terror it reach my punt location.

Offline Bonker

I have a threshold of 'too much trouble'. If that is breached, I go home and buy myself a treat to compensate. Applies to bad weather, difficult to find address or being messed about by a prossie.

hardrock89

Ilove bad weather i mean real bad weath ,why less punters are sp most of the time free and not in hurry ,i always wait for it .

Offline Bogof60

Has anyone travelled in bad weather conditions by car and thought why I'm I risking my life going to this punt?

Mine was today going to Chelmsford. It was pissing it down and the car wipers could not keep up the the heavy rain. The car was scary to drive. It took me 45mins of terror it reach my punt location.

Blimey
You are a delicate flower arnt you.
I thought you were going to describe blizzards tempest and pestilence.
Not a bit of rain.

Top tip for life threatening rain showers.
Switch on windscreen wipers
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 09:57:08 am by Bogof60 »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dumbo25

I don't think you would do a lot of punting if you lived in Wales! The Diff has been pissing down cats n dogs non stop!  :wacko:

Offline camshaft72uk

I prefer the bad weather.  Puts a lot off so the girls tend to be quiet, no clock watching and all round more relaxed.

Also better for disguise,  Umbrella, Big hat, big coat,  all helps for discretion.  :-)

Offline Hobbit

Around 19 years ago, when I was at uni, I remember going to see a girl for a punt through very bad snow. It was extremely cold and snowing heavily. At one point, I thought to myself, WTF am I doing?! But it didn't change a thing as I still went.

I guess the pull is too strong sometimes?

Gordon Bennet

I prefer the bad weather.  Puts a lot off so the girls tend to be quiet, no clock watching and all round more relaxed.

Also better for disguise,  Umbrella, Big hat, big coat,  all helps for discretion.  :-)

Some good advice here. Thank you.

Bad weather driving doesn’t bother me, it’s the waiting to be called up when it’s feckin freezing that does it for me.

Offline magnetico

So...you've been terrorised by rain in the UK? 🤔

Offline bobby1973

i drove around the m25 in the pouring rain
took 2 hours to do 50 miles
a hour punt
then 3 hours to get home
what a day out  :lol:

Offline CasualPaul1999

Did it a couple of times,once drove about 20 miles to North Bristol in the snow,along the M4 and M5 which was ok but after the hour meet I came out of her house to find a blizzard and had to dig my van out to get home! All the time thinking what the fuck am I doing here!.Don't think I would bother now mind,but at the time I was still buzzing with punting.

Offline WARSZAWA16

Saw Ariel a while ago and got there soaking wet after being caught in heavy rain. She seemed grateful for me seeing her in such weather (probably been a slow day) and made a point of thanking me and relieving me of my wet clothes and putting them on radiators in the hope they would dry. After a good session with her and the hour was up she made a point of dressing me again. 

Offline bigboy96

Blimey
Not a bit of rain.

:D :D :D :D 

Offline webpunter

OP is delicate isn't he
Bless

Blimey
Not a bit of rain.

Now OP i have some tips for you.  Remember to take:

- a travel blanket
- flask of tea or coffee
- string back driving gloves
- sandwiches wrapped in silver foil
- shovel
- snow weather clothes
- ordnance survey maps

& not forgetting a sticker for back window showing "doddery old cunt please pass"

Offline cueball

If the roads are clear then I'm punting, rain, wind, sun, cloud, hot, cold...all don't matter when the door goes click behind me.

Heavy snow is the only weather factor that plays any part in my planning.

Yr Blaidd

Having been out in all kinds of shitty weather, just a note of caution...

Bad weather increases the risk of accident/ collisions, even if you are totally innocent of blame.  If such a thing happens, how do you explain your whereabouts?

I always breath a sigh of relief when I am back on a road or location I can justify being on.  Then if shit happens, no awkward stories to tell.

Offline Bonker

OP is delicate isn't he
Bless

Now OP i have some tips for you.  Remember to take:

- a travel blanket
- flask of tea or coffee
- string back driving gloves
- sandwiches wrapped in silver foil
- shovel
- snow weather clothes
- ordnance survey maps

& not forgetting a sticker for back window showing "doddery old cunt please pass"

Alternative suggestion :
Stay at home.
Phone, tissues.
Job done.

Offline Bogof60

A punt a few years ago with a semi regular at her place out in the sticks.

Driveway was downhill and it was covered in snow and ice.
Full of after punt ueforia and even when being careful slid down the drive towards a big hedge.
Thankfully the car stopped before the hedge
As said it was in an old gatehouse in the middle of nowhere and not somewhere I could have justified being on boxing day evening.

Good times  and it did not and will not put me off punting whatever the weather.
Even been known to take OH s 4 wheel drive if the weather is iffy and I have access to it.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 12:45:31 am by Bogof60 »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

UKP'ers have mentioned close misses post punt in the motor

You are pushing it on boxing day let alone a car fuck up

Using the OH's 4*4 best not to use the sat nav !  :scare:

A punt a few years ago with a semi regular at her place out in the sticks.

Driveway was downhill and it was covered in snow and ice.
Full of after punt ueforia and even when being careful slid down the drive towards a big hedge.
Thankfully the car stopped before the hedge
As said it was in an old gatehouse in the middle of nowhere and not somewhere I could have justified being on boxing day evening.

Good times  and it did not and will not put me off punting whatever the weather.
Even been known to take OH s 4 wheel drive if the weather is iffy and I have access to it.

Stevensmiles

Years back I was in Northampton and decided on a spur of the moment punt. I misread this parking sign which was clearly posted on a fence post in a dimly lit street.
When I got back to my car it was clamped.

So I ring this number on the paperwork under my wiper and some bloke says he will be there to release me in 15 minutes.
Bloody £80 charge.

So I’m a bit miffed but these things happen.

But when the bastard gets there he’s chatting to me like we are best pals when he suddenly stops and tells me he needs to make a call in the van.
What I don’t know at this time is this. He’s only ringing the police telling them in a drunk driver.

Bollocks.

Five minutes later two plods in a panda are there aren’t they and I’m being breathalised.
The clamp geezer is a twat because he thinks the drink he smells on my breath is alcohol.
It was fucking cough medicine.

I still get to blow in the tube though.

So I’m there now with these two coppers and this clamper idiot. The two uniforms start telling the clamper to get things right next time and I’m asking them how can I make a complaint.

“Fuck me” I said. “If I rang to say someone was stabbing me to death it would take longer for you two to get here. But a bloody twat rings you cos he thinks I’m drunk and your here in a heartbeat”

That was my first and last punt in shitting Northampton.

Wasn’t raining though  :D

Offline DragonAgeInquisition

Having been out in all kinds of shitty weather, just a note of caution...

Bad weather increases the risk of accident/ collisions, even if you are totally innocent of blame.  If such a thing happens, how do you explain your whereabouts?

I always breath a sigh of relief when I am back on a road or location I can justify being on.  Then if shit happens, no awkward stories to tell.

I agree with the above.

In terms of weather I probably would not risk motorway traffic jams such as those in years past due to treacherous snow and ice, public transport can also be a pain what with diversions etc. 

Going back to the quote, explaining an accident to family which occurs on a route you have no legitimate reason to be driving on. Or a car theft in a town miles away from work or home. Or dropping dead with your punt phone on you (I am tempted to take my Kevlar on missions to some parts of London  :)

Jokes aside there are points to consider but for rain and gale force winds i would still roll the dice.

Saad Hussar

Yes, in about 2 inches of fresh and falling snow.

It was soft ground snow for about 15 minutes at the start and end of the journey and about 1 hour of slush on the motorway in between.

Wasn't thinking about the risk to life at the time, but now I'm much older I wouldn't do it again.

Offline the_exile

Way back when had been thinking about going into London on a weekend for a punt but then looked outside and thought I wouldn't get the car up the hill it was so icy. Gave up and had a wank instead.

Only time I got caught in really bad weather when out for a punt was in pouring rain in Soho I was soaked and I think I had to wring my socks out! At least I got to warm up inside a nice Brazillian WG :)

Zidane18

I find bad weather punts to be better

More relaxed

No clockwatching

Fun punts.

I am more than certain I would not have had as relaxed and fun punt had the weather been +10 and no rain/ice/snow