Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how to quote url link to a ukp review  (Read 569 times)

Offline Jellaby

How do i find the link to a review to copy and paste? Cant see anything other than the ukp addy in the address bar.

Thanks.

Offline Sparta Prada

If you are browsing on a desktop PC or Mac the full url address will show, but the full address won't show if browsing on a mobile device such as an iPad is my guess?

Online PLeisure

There's a shortened link - two, actually: one with the WG's name, one with her User ID no - at the bottom of every profile page. Again, only if you're viewing on a laptop or desk unit. Just copy & paste  :hi: 

Offline Happyjose

In the past I've manually typed the web link in my reply when using my phone and the forum software automatically turns it into a clickable link

Offline madeinwales56

If you using your smart phone (like me) pull down the screen to expose the address bar and long press the address and you will get options to cut, copy or paste onto your clipboard. Then, when you're in the message you want to drop the link in to, long press the cursor until you get "paste" then touch the blob under the cursor and hey presto, link copied.

Offline Happyjose

If you using your smart phone (like me) pull down the screen to expose the address bar and long press the address and you will get options to cut, copy or paste onto your clipboard. Then, when you're in the message you want to drop the link in to, long press the cursor until you get "paste" then touch the blob under the cursor and hey presto, link copied.

I'm no expert, but will that not copy the long mobile link, rather than the concise AW link?

Bluefin

I'm no expert, but will that not copy the long mobile link, rather than the concise AW link?

Yes but all you need to do is delete the unnecessary parts so you are left with aw.com/ id no

Offline Happyjose

Yes but all you need to do is delete the unnecessary parts so you are left with aw.com/ id no

:drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline RedKettle

Good thing Y123 or Admin do not charge royalties for using their quotes....

I think he wanted the link to a UKP review not the AW page?