Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Property prices and rent levels?  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I wonder how, or if, the price of property and rent levels have influenced the availability of ladies for punting in different areas of London and in the rest of the UK?

Offline Brazilian Martian

I wonder how, or if, the price of property and rent levels have influenced the availability of ladies for punting in different areas of London and in the rest of the UK?

Are you thinking of starting up a brothel or something?

Offline lostandfound

There seem to be alternatives which are not so expensive -

External Link/Members Only

This particular apartment owner's reaction seems a little hysterical to me.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Are you thinking of starting up a brothel or something?

If his reviews are anything to go by, I won't be making a visit.  :D

Offline Stalinator

I have been told by some WGs that they pay upwards of £80 a day for apartment hire.

Yep I would guess lots of sloppy thirds and forths  :vomit:

I have been told by some WGs that they pay upwards of £80 a day for apartment hire.

400 hundred pounds for 5 days not bad, considering a prossie charges 120  or more per hour. If they see around 5 clients per day they are laughing straight to the bank.

Offline JamesKW

There are a number of empty properties in London owned by dubious foreign investors to launder dodgy cash,maybe they allow WGs to operate from these.

Offline curiousgrunt

400 hundred pounds for 5 days not bad, considering a prossie charges 120  or more per hour. If they see around 5 clients per day they are laughing straight to the bank.

At that work rate they'll be limping all the way to the bank.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Not so fast!! Don't forget all the expenses that go along with it. Tax and NI for starters, snacks and nibbles for the punter, fresh fluffy towels, clean sheets, toiletries, fem fresh, wet wipes, condoms (optional), lube, sexy underwear..... the list is endless.

Why, I sometimes wonder how these girls make ends meet. :dancegirl:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 03:56:34 pm by Bangers and Gash »

Not so fast!! Don't forget all the expenses that go along with it. Tax and NI for starters, snacks and nibbles for the punter, fresh fluffy towels, clean sheets, toiletries, fem fresh, wet wipes, condoms (optional), lube, sexy underwear..... the list is endless.

Why, I sometimes wonder how these girls make ends meet. :dancegirl:
:sarcastic:  we will soon get the resident prossie giving her opinion soon on this matter

Offline Bangers and Gash

:sarcastic:  we will soon get the resident prossie giving her opinion soon on this matter

Can she get internet access from her hospital bed?  :unknown:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Can she get internet access from her hospital bed?  :unknown:

I'm not in hospital
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline mh

Offline MilleMiglia

Capital city with a lot of domestic and foreign money about, not to mention city Christmas bonuses.

James999

That's nice, are you retiring this week?

Oh no she does not rest she trains 6 days a week in the gym, she runs 30 miles, does circuit training, boxercise class. She also has her regular job and whores on the side because she enjoys it so much as she's a people person  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As for her retiring she can do that any time as she has quite a few shares in Goldman Sachs :music:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:16:11 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
What made you think you were being mentioned?  :unknown:

Because james and bm always try to wind me up. plus hardly no other wgs on here!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Because james and bm always try to wind me up. plus hardly no other wgs on here!
Nobody is winding you up,we only point out your numerous contraditions.

Offline willie loman

It always amazes me how clients overestimate the no of clients a girl sees per day, and the hourly rate. There are just not enough random clients to go round, and finding regulars is difficult.  Most girls would be happy if they made 300 per day.

Offline Zeusthedoc

There seem to be alternatives which are not so expensive -

External Link/Members Only

This particular apartment owner's reaction seems a little hysterical to me.

Saw that article earlier today.
What a dipshit! Should have offered her better booking options than airbnb and kept his mouth shut.

Calling the fucking police! What the fuck for?

It always amazes me how clients overestimate the no of clients a girl sees per day, and the hourly rate. There are just not enough random clients to go round, and finding regulars is difficult.  Most girls would be happy if they made 300 per day.

Never underestimate either some of the brothels that I visit some of the girls are forever busy obviously they are not charging the same amount as some independents. But I do believe some of these women make very good money

Offline willie loman

Never underestimate either some of the brothels that I visit some of the girls are forever busy obviously they are not charging the same amount as some independents. But I do believe some of these women make very good money

The key word here is some. most of the girls who pack in the sex business quite quickly, do so, cos there is just not enough money to be made.

Offline a_test_person

Saw that article earlier today.
What a dipshit! Should have offered her better booking options than airbnb and kept his mouth shut.

Calling the fucking police! What the fuck for?

Guy sounds like an idiot, but it might be wise to involve the police as benefitting from prostitution might land him in hot water

Offline Zeusthedoc

Guy sounds like an idiot, but it might be wise to involve the police as benefitting from prostitution might land him in hot water

He could genuinely claim ignorance & keep his mouth shut.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Should be asking if he could get his gob on her fanny stupid sod!

Some scope there for payment in kind no tax issues just err, simple barter whats wrong with that then;?

James999

Because james and bm always try to wind me up.

I don't wind you up, I'm nice to you, I could have said have you still got the shits instead of asking about retiring, or discussed your age, or your "other job" or your lies.....  :sarcastic:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

back to the question I asked: I wonder how, or if, the price of property and rent levels have influenced the availability of ladies for punting in different areas of London and in the rest of the UK?

Offline Zeusthedoc

back to the question I asked: I wonder how, or if, the price of property and rent levels have influenced the availability of ladies for punting in different areas of London and in the rest of the UK?

It might be interesting to see some sort of comparative data for the WGs who operate from flats/houses (and someone subsequently pays rent on those properties) Vs operating from privately owned (WG working from own home with mortgage) Vs those operating from hotels etc.

Once you have cross referenced for average price based on area/nationality/other such extraneous factors you'll be able to see if there is a price difference between these various permutations or if its more of an inflation based rise in prices...

JV547845

Permanent brothels and working flats only get opened up in cheap places.  Touring girls paying tourist rates, and those who just work from where they live anyway mean there's still plenty of availability everywhere.

Life must be so hard for you Londones who have to -occasionally punt in a different area of the city-!

bristolqwerty

Need a big fucking house.  A Mansion like Elton John with reinforced beds.  :D