Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombian Julieta -Camberwell Green  (Read 2769 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Late night punt went there around 12.30 am paid 60 for 30 mins
Was given a choice of two girls both attractive but I opted for Julieta. Once in the bedroom was ask to use anti bac gel for my hands then she started with the standard oral with which was basic at best. The fucking was good went through most positions paced myself as I did not want to nut quickly, she is very supple and ready to please only bad thing for me was her saying her nipples are sensitive so dnt suck them to hard. Built up the pace in missionary and jackhammered her into the mattress then nutted and cleaned up and left.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 07:52:15 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Mario7769

BM does she look exactly like her pictures? Still nothing lined up for me for today  :unknown:

Offline Belgarion

No jackhammering this time?

:lol:

BM does she look exactly like her pictures? Still nothing lined up for me for today  :unknown:

The pics are polished bit she is attractive one of the better latinas that has been in SE london as they have not had girls of a good standard lately but this week they have improved.

She's good for a 60 or 15 min punt not sure if I would recommend her for a hour service

No jackhammering this time?

:lol:

Naw had to pace myself if I went into jackhammer mode to soon I would of cum quickly  :D

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 08:18:47 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Belgarion

Naw had to pace myself if I went into jackhammer mode to soon I would of cum quickly  :D

Indeed, indeed  :lol:

tristen92

Lol I find your reviews amusing, keep em coming. Long live the jackhammer!

Lol I find your reviews amusing, keep em coming. Long live the jackhammer!

:drinks: good sir

Offline Mario7769

Tried contacting her today and she apparently 'missed her flight'? It wasn't her on the other end of the phone. A secretary I think. Very disappointing, because I wanted to see her. Also, very poor comms on their part! Called 3-4 times in the span of several hours, no answer.

Tried contacting her today and she apparently 'missed her flight'? It wasn't her on the other end of the phone. A secretary I think. Very disappointing, because I wanted to see her. Also, very poor comms on their part! Called 3-4 times in the span of several hours, no answer.

It's a brothel she's not independent missed flight that's crazy I saw her last night. Who was on the phone when you called was it a lady as they have a black woman who works as a maid  there who is cat shit crazy

Offline Mario7769

Yup, it was a woman on the other end. Crazy in what sense? I'll be heading over there shortly so I hope there won't be any nasty shrprises waiting for me!

Yup, it was a woman on the other end. Crazy in what sense? I'll be heading over there shortly so I hope there won't be any nasty shrprises waiting for me!

Crazy in a scatty way all over the place up and down she's nice but she has her off days. Sometimes it's her or other times its a Latin maid with a another male guy there as security who let's you in and sends you up the metal spiral stairs

Offline RegionalAndy

BM I had to take a second look, she resembles a popular promo girl in the music scene ... Looks like a worthy brass player nonetheless... Can she take a pounding from the back ?

BM I had to take a second look, she resembles a popular promo girl in the music scene ... Looks like a worthy brass player nonetheless... Can she take a pounding from the back ?

I was did fuck her from doggy but did not go that hard as I was conserving myself she took it harder in missionary but she was flexible.

What promo girl in the music scene  :music:

Offline Mario7769

BM, I went over there. Red gate in a side road, spiral staircase. Now, unless I'm going crazy, pretty sure I saw the woman in the pictures, except she looks much older. Woman in the pictures is MAX early 30s. The one I saw looked between 36 and 39 and frankly, grim in appearance. I saw all the ladies in the house in fact except for 2 others who apparently were with other clients so I am just going to assume I got a B&S. Ended up punting Miana who was ALSO a B&S (great evening right?):

The B&S was awful. No tits. No ass. Face looked dull and on top of it, started to say the usual BS we all hate - no "rough fucking", no OWO... I wanted to leave. But I didn't care for the £60, as I had practically mentally emptied my sack after being jerked around before. Nutted after 10 minutes of "sex", which was basically watching paint dry naked with a completely cold, unattractive, plain Jane. The extent of her conversational skills was asking me if I work out, and some ridiculous "sexy" dancing done halfheartedly, which I didn't ask for. Horrible punt.

Will review "Miana" later.

BM, I went over there. Red gate in a side road, spiral staircase. Now, unless I'm going crazy, pretty sure I saw the woman in the pictures, except she looks much older. Woman in the pictures is MAX early 30s. The one I saw looked between 36 and 39 and frankly, grim in appearance. I saw all the ladies in the house in fact except for 2 others who apparently were with other clients so I am just going to assume I got a B&S. Ended up punting Miana who was ALSO a B&S (great evening right?):

The B&S was awful. No tits. No ass. Face looked dull and on top of it, started to say the usual BS we all hate - no "rough fucking", no OWO... I wanted to leave. But I didn't care for the £60, as I had practically mentally emptied my sack after being jerked around before. Nutted after 10 minutes of "sex", which was basically watching paint dry naked with a completely cold, unattractive, plain Jane. The extent of her conversational skills was asking me if I work out, and some ridiculous "sexy" dancing done halfheartedly, which I didn't ask for. Horrible punt.

Will review "Miana" later.

Miana the romanian where was she based what happend at camberwell when you went there I take it you walked as well

She is now based in Hammersmith but profile does not have a number  :unknown:

Offline Californication

where about in camberwell is located this whore-house??

where about in camberwell is located this whore-house??

Directly across from the bingo hall near camberwell green park