Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda Thai29 - Glasgow  (Read 818 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7383635) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Jimbob212

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: City centre, near Mitchell Library. 30 mins walk from central station.

Comms: All through texts. I think she has a handler.

Time: £70 for 30 mins

Girl:
Photos - like others have mentioned, the pics are of her probably 10 years ago and are heavily airbrushed, but she still looks decent for her age
Age - early forties
Height - 5"3
Body - dress size 10 with very slight belly rolls but nothing off putting
Tits - soft natural B cups with good bullet-like responsive nipples
English - barely any
Tattoos/Piercings - fading tattoo on her top left shoulder blade

Services Provided: OWO, FS, RO, LFK

Meet: Linda was actually my Plan B when my Plan A didn't turn out to be what I was expecting behind the door. Fired a text to agree time and duration short notice and got a reply straight away with the address and menu. Surprised to see the usual extras (OWO, DFK & CIM!) were actually included in the listed prices but rimming was an extra £20. Arrived at the address (usual Thai touring gaff) and confirmed the street number and was let in promptly.

Once inside I was greeted with a hug and an arse grab by Linda, I was slightly disappointed by her looks but it was within the realms of what I was expecting from the previous reviews. And from the pleasant initial greeting by her I was happy to proceed. I was lead to the usual room and I passed the bathroom where I heard someone cough up and spit into the sink very masculine-y (probably one of the trans that is sharing the space with her), we confirmed services and time and I handed over the cash, she disappeared and came back very quickly to help me take off the rest of my clothes which always adds extras points in my books.

Things started off on the bed with her rubbing her smallish tits gently over my body and cock to get him hard while slowly gliding her mouth over my chest and groin area to tease me. After more of her rubbing her tits on my cock she came up for me to suck on her nipples, which were nice and plump and a joy to suck on, I think her tits were natural which is a nice change of pace for Thai SPs. She came up for some neck kisses and I tried to kiss her but was met initially with some very light open mouth kisses back from her (her text said DFK was included).

Things moved on to her giving the cock the wet wipe ritual before she gave a very subpar OWO. Not enough suction strength and lasted not nearly long enough for it to be satisfying before she started to reach for the condom.

I slowed her down and asked her to lie down for RO. Started off with more light kissing on her lips and nipples before moving southwards. Her pussy smelled and looked fine, pubes were a tiny bit stubbly and stabby at times though. She responded well vocally and physically to RO but I don't think I brought her to orgasm before she wanted to have sex.

Condom on and missionary first, her pussy was nice and tight and again, she provided good vocal and physical responses. Non OTT acting and seemed to actually enjoy it to where she pulled me in for more kissing with tongues! I was quite happy with the turn of events and continued my rhythm for a few more minutes. Flipped her over for doggy but she squished a bit of well needed lube onto my cock first, this felt even better and it naturally progressed into the speed bump position. This seemed to be her preferred position because she started to slap the side of my arse and turning her head around for me to snog her and her moans became subtlety louder. She also hooked her legs around mine from behind and were pulling me in in time with my thrusts. It didn't take too long for me to inevitably cum inside the bag inside her. She laid still for me to finish and started to rub the the side of my back as I was cumming and finishing which I thought was a very nice touch.

I rolled off her and she cleaned me up while saying "very good" and beamed a smile at me, seemingly very proud of herself for making me cum with such efficiency before she cleaned herself up. Some broken English small talk as I was getting dressed and she lead me to the front door with my crotch in her hands. At the door she gave me a final kiss and hug before I was back onto the streets.

Total time around 25 minutes.

Pros:
Friendly and welcoming
Attentive with the small gestures
Seemingly enjoys the sex
No extras for OWO and kissing
Tight pussy

Cons:
Bad OWO skills

Verdict:
Positive - even with her OWO skills being not very good and the initial lack of DFK, Linda provided a very enjoyable experience for me.

Return: Yes, plan B maybe to try CIM

Going to start attaching pictures to my reviews incase the profile gets taken over by someone else.

Hidden Image/Members Only