Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Never punted before, any recommendations?  (Read 1176 times)

IPuntingNewbieI

Hi!

I've never punted before and I think I'm finally ready to give it a go. I was just wondering if you guys had any recommendations? Sorry if this isn't the normal way to go about this haha...... I'm new.

Cheers!

vw

Hi!

I've never punted before and I think I'm finally ready to give it a go. I was just wondering if you guys had any recommendations? Sorry if this isn't the normal way to go about this haha...... I'm new.

Cheers!
The GPS on your profile is not working so we have no Idea where you are ! If you flick the switch someone may be able to suggest.

TheNewSeeker

Hi!

Cheers!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :D

That's what you get if you don't do a bit of your own research first ;)

But welcome :hi:

:timeout:

Offline Cuntminion

External Link/Members Only

Here you go op she will probably let you cum in her ear if you promise not to wear a condom

Good luck

Better you than me

Hawkwind71

Hi!

Cheers!

Seriously OP, if you are genuine, do a bit of research, either use AW and then check reviews here or go to the reviews here and select your region. Then if you narrow your choice you may get some sane responses.

It's not rocket science. But maybe it is brain surgery. My brains fucking addled with the choice on the menu.

slow and low

External Link/Members Only

Here you go op she will probably let you cum in her ear if you promise not to wear a condom

Good luck

Better you than me
Cummin in ear may ask that on next punt see what reaction I get  :P

Offline NIK

Hi!

Cheers!

A totally general enquiry like this will get you nowhere and people will think you aren't serious. You don't even specify a location or general region. Please do so and then you can be directed to the appropriate section.
However why do I get the feeling this won't be followed up.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 08:37:13 am by NIK »

Offline NIK

A totally general enquiry like this will get you nowhere and people will think you aren't serious. You don't even specify a location or general region. Please do so and then you can be directed to the appropriate section.
However why do I get the feeling this won't be followed up.  :rolleyes:

And lo and behold it appears I was right.   :rolleyes:

vw

Offline NelsonH

Lots of enjoyable replies though.

Hawkwind71

Offline NIK

So what was the POINT, at least come back with a retort  :dash:

Perhaps too busy doing homework.  :unknown:

vw

So what was the POINT, at least come back with a retort  :dash:
Or give us a laugh and have an andrew123 .