Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Millionaire Club  (Read 2958 times)

So Im booked in for there launch party on Friday. Is anyone else going from here?

Www.Millionaire-club.uk

Offline Briddy

« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 02:49:53 pm by Briddy »

Offline Blackpool Rock

A few of the girls also work for adult parties and I believe Candi was also part of this set up but no longer showing
External Link/Members Only

Looking at the adult parties website they don't appear to have any upcoming events so i'm wondering whether it's just the same outfit under a different name  :unknown:

Offline Kool Keef

So Im booked in for there launch party on Friday. Is anyone else going from here?

Www.Millionaire-club.uk

Nice promotion. Subtle  :rolleyes:

Offline threechilliman

The thought of her organising parties doesn't bear thinking about. Her comms when I tried to book her for a punt were, by a margin, the worst I'd encountered.

Offline mexicola

i emailed Candi about it a few weeks ago and she is asking for £200 for a 2 hr party with nominally the same girls as the Manchester Adult Parties team.  Hopefully she has the price / ratio / quality of girls right for that price.

Is there space in Manchester for two weekly party providers ? Hopefully !  :P

Promise its not a promotion. I will see anyone there thats going. I'm desperate for some good parties in Manchester. The last one I did was Cambridge parties a few years back. That was great

Candi said it was 4 to 1 so im hoping for a good do.

Offline tesla

Promise its not a promotion. I will see anyone there thats going. I'm desperate for some good parties in Manchester. The last one I did was Cambridge parties a few years back. That was great

good opportunity to break your reviewing duck

Online Moby Dick

Sounds like a tout.
Why would a punter advertise his upcoming punts especially a party?
You will just increase the ratio, get less action, strange naive behaviour.
Unless you prefer cock to clunge? :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 08:37:49 am by Moby Dick »

Offline magpie252

The thought of her organising parties doesn't bear thinking about. Her comms when I tried to book her for a punt were, by a margin, the worst I'd encountered.

The daft bint is advertising the exact address on the website, expect a knock on the door from Plod

Offline usroads

And the parking looks shite   :)

Offline Bootyhunter01

When I heard that Candi was having her own gig i emailed her for details. Got a reply it was £200 for 2 hour, ouch  :scare:. Not a cheapskate but I thought there are cheaper options out there. Keeping an eye on it though.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm also trying to work out exactly what this event is, looking at the event info the launch party appears to be a 5 girl gangbang but they also have a Bukkake listed as "recent events"

How can you have a launch party if you've already had an event  :unknown: Makes me wonder even more if it's the previous crew under a new name

Offline magpie252

I'm also trying to work out exactly what this event is, looking at the event info the launch party appears to be a 5 girl gangbang but they also have a Bukkake listed as "recent events"

How can you have a launch party if you've already had an event  :unknown: Makes me wonder even more if it's the previous crew under a new name

They don't know the difference between 'recent events' & 'planned events'
GB Party - 28th Aug
Bukkake - 18th Sep - Kandi Kayne, Olivia Kinks & Morgan Squirts

Offline mexicola

Www.Millionaire-club.uk

So how did the party go then ? Not seen anything on here yet.

Candi's Twitter looks like it went off ok.

Offline chrishornx

good opportunity to break your reviewing duck

Leeches tend not to review

Offline Kool Keef

Leeches tend not to review

He/she set out on what they planned to do, posing as a punter to post a fake question on here for the sole purpose of promoting this event